New company Yo-Life

I recently started my own yoyo company/brand. No brick and mortar location yet. I am licensed and permitted to perform tricks and sell products in any public space in my state. I hope to branch out to surrounding areas. I do have designs and ideas for yoyos but need a bit more CAD experience and capital. So to start I’m going to be reselling products to people in my area as I perform and promote my company. My goal is to create content, host weekly yoyo meetups, do contest, giveaways, create new players in my area, and produce my own line of products in the future. You’ll most likely see me in here often asking questions and sharing my thoughts. I’ll be placing my order with Duncan and magic yoyo this coming up week! My main problem right now is getting anyone to respond to my calls and emails at YYF. They have some nice starter throws I really want to sell like the loop 720, arrow, DNA, and more. Any help in anyway is much appreciated even if it just an opinion. Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

In which state are you operating your yoyo company?

2 Likes

West Virginia

1 Like

Neat a state away. I hope you succeed. If your ever heading closer to the Virginia side wouldn’t mind hearing about it. Or if you ever expand more into the va dc md area there’s some of us around these parts.

1 Like

Great to hear. Hopefully we can attend the same meet sometime!

1 Like

They are just getting back from Japan probably maybe @YOHANS will reply back here.

1 Like

Good luck and all the best with this awesome endeavor :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

What part of WV - I too am located in WV as well as @GhostofSullivan

2 Likes

Cabell County

1 Like

I am in Raleigh County

1 Like