New company~Central YoYo Design~ Cad Pics on page 4!

cross section?
also, you do realize how expensive this will be right? Its not going to be cheap. But it looks great.

Yes I do!

Even though it’s just my opinion and I know others will differ, I find that I enjoy throwing wider yoyos much much more. Like 39-40 mm is way to thin, and 43,44,45mm is perfect. Also, wider gaps are freakin awesome.

Also I do have to say that this will be a great company because you listen to the community. That is something that few companies do now. The one’s that do, have the best throws. Take CLYW and OD for example.

Ok will keep that in mind for the next throw!

Man! I would love to try a prototype of your yoyo and review it! God Bless - Moefv

Will tell you how much a proto will cost!

What about me? I listen too :cry: (lol)

When we find out!

Oh, If I could get my hands on a prototype I would freak out! Haha

1 Like

Ok their is going to be three made one for for me and the other two for whoever buys first!

Wow, that was fast! it took like two months for us to find a place to do it for us. how much are they charging per yoyo?

I will let you know tomorrow the guy said they were closing but would call tomorrow!

that’s actually really nice looking Davion, I’m impressed.

kinda inspired me to take my cross-section and turn it into the real deal, kinda dissapointed with my final product, but looks like a great player.

If you don’t mind, I can upload the pics on here, or I can make my own, new thread.

I would say make your own thread so people don’t get mixed up on whos design is who! ;D

I probelely wont have protos anytime soon! Maybe for 4 months! ??? :frowning:

Some new stuff-Bearing: Twisted Trifecta
Response: Flowable

1 Like

how much will the protos cost love to be one of the testers

Me too! God Bless - Moefv

Not sure yet but probely 85 range!?