New collaboration from MK1 x ThrowSpiral - The SLIVER!

I’d say it’s definitely the most forgiving slimline yoyo I’ve ever played with. I thought it would be a bit snaggy, but even after replacing the stock pads with some RSO landing pads, it’s still perfect. I also thought it would be a bit of a pain to land on the string but it’s not giving me that impression either. This is definitely a winner.

Oh and it’s perfect for chopsticks tricks, which I’m not good at yet but this yoyo makes me wanna learn more. :joy:

8 Likes

I actually might change the pads on mine. Binds dont seem to be as tight with these, could also be technique with a new throw but I dont have those issues anymore.

2 Likes

I LOVE the sliver and I’m so glad I decided to get it. VERY NICE. Plays so well. These will be in demand for sure. VERY HIGH demand if everyone knew how they played.

7 Likes

Hey, if any of you creators are listening, I bought your yoyo. I loved the style you put into it. I thought you might like to see a yoyo I had when I was a kid. I took a bumblebee with me to go to a magic the gathering national tournament. I asked magic artists Christopher Rush and Quentin Hoover to each sign the back of one of the inserts while I was there. Thanks for the fun yoyo.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, those are some of the heavy hitter early MTG artists. Really cool memento to have from that tournament!

3 Likes