New Breed Review

New Breed was designed by Eric Koloski and it was produced by Yoyojam.
It has a diameter of 2.20 inches, a width of 1.73 inches, a weight of 68 grams, a bearing of size C, and silicone response.
Pros: When I first threw the yoyo, I realised that it was amazingly smooth. It was also very unresponsive. Since I heard many people claim that New Breed gives slippy binds, I tried to bind it and I soon found out that it gives very tight binds. I also heard that it grinds smoothly, so when I tried to grind, I realised that it was one of the best grinders I own. The grinds were very smooth. I could hardly feel that the yoyo was there at all.
Cons: The bearing was not properly stuck in the bearing seat. I just turned the half of the New Breed upside down and the bearing just fell into my hands.
When compared to Legacy, Dark Magic, Speeder and Kickside, the New Breed is easily one of the smoothest yoyos I have. I was surprised when I realised that New Breed is smoother than my Legacy as I felt that Legacy was already very smooth. It also grinds the smoothest and gives one of the tighest binds amongst the yoyos that I own.
All in all, the New Breed is a excellent yoyo to buy if you like oversized yoyos and are wanting to buy a metal but cannot afford a good one. New Breed’s play is as close to a metal as a metal-rimmed yoyo can be.

This is not a bad thing…

In fact, I find that to be a really good thing. :smiley:

For me, everytime I unscrew the yoyo to get a knot out, I would normally pull the string while holding the half of the yoyo, but for New Breed, the bearing would just come out, making it very in convinient for me, having to manually take the bearing and seperating the string for the bearing. After all, according to Yoyojam’s packaging, the bearing being stuck to the bearing seat is part of Yoyojam’s yoyo’s features. ::slight_smile:

it’s not a big affect. you still get them out…

I know, just that it is a tiny little disadvantage.

My M1 is like that too, you just don’t hold the yoyo upside down and the bearing stays in.

Also a lot easier to remove the bearing.

I BOUGHT A NEW BREED 2 MONTHS AGO AND I AM SATISSFIED WITH IT.THE BINDS ARE TIGHT BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE STRING TO BIND IT.MINE CAN LAST FOR ABOUT 1 MINUTE IN A COMBO BEFORE STARTING TO DIE

TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF. Seriously.

Try to flowable silicone your New Breed. It should have tighter binds :wink:

Yer i tried it yar know, it was all laike hey, good grinds you know… lee’ay, dat right der you know, straight up rock and roll.

lol random.

It really is the most awesome grinder I have ever touched. And really floaty, it feels heavy, but you can barely feel it on the string. I don’t like that feeling :stuck_out_tongue:

To tell you the truth Im not quite so happy with mine anymore… Im really starting to shy away from super rounded yoyos

gasp

I want it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Im thinking about putting it in the BST for trade…