New aproach to selling Element strings...and some new stuff.

Okay, ever since school started, my Element strings have been…not the first thing that comes to mind. Therefore, the orders have been late. I am VERY sorry to those who had to wait too long for strings, so I thought of a different way to sell them. I will make the pack of 5strings, post a thread in the B/S/T every time I finish 5, then the first person to PM me gets them. makes it easier for both of us, I’m hoping it will work.

I also have some new stuff. Counterweights.
These are trwo small dies put together on the string.
I am making custom colored counterweights, any color you’'d lke and I have. Here is the colors I have:

White
Black
Orange
Red
Yellow
Green
Brown.

How the color will work is, you tell me what colot you want for the number holes of the die, and what colors you want for the rest of the die.

They cost $2.00 shipped. Max of 5 per order. If you buy 2 of the CWs, it will only cost $3.00 shipped because of the shiping, so each die added on will only be $1.00 extra.

I will also be selling White dice. They’re completely white for those who like dying yoyos, and would like to try.

So that’s it. :slight_smile: I will be posting pictures of my Dies soon. And also get working on string.

how come you do not ship to canada

Shoot, forgot to add that I will now ship to canada also. Only US and canada though.

Are these are the counter weights you were talking about in chat?

So can the two dice be different colors? Like you could get one red and one yellow.

When can i get some :smiley:

you dont ship to singapore?

no he wont spud. he said canada and us only. oh and paolo just askin but what r the prices to canada. and how do you accept the payment.[i am too lazy to go back and fix my mistakes because i am on my dsi]lol