NEW! 5A Tutorial by Miguel Correa - 1.5 to Green Triangle

Whipped this one up today for you all. Enjoy and expect more content from me in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmkI3DjEXsU

2 Likes

horray for Miggy tuts :smiley:

That’s great! Time to try to learn it!

Awesome tut Miggy! Btw, how come this wasn’t added to the trick section of YYE?

YYE had no idea about this tutorial. I literally just finished editing it and immediately uploaded it to youtube.

Does having a smaller counterweight help? Or would a duncan ball counterweight still be a viable counterweight for this precise trick?

Duncan balls will work but, as I understand, they are lighter than standard dice. The counterweight rotation is going to be faster with a lighter object so prepare for that. Ultimately, use what you prefer. The trick is about timing and that is going to be slightly different for everyone, especially when factoring in string length and the yoyo weight to counterweight ratio.

1 Like

I don’t understand this trick at all can anyone help me out, I get to rolling the yoyo through that weird gap but mine never looks like Miggy’s and I have no idea where to swing the yoyo and CW

you swing the yoyo and cw back through the gap. check out the last slow motion part again.

this trick is going to be the only thing i end up trying to do for the next week x_X

Why?

when i learn new tricks i spend about a week doing just that trick so i can get it as clean as possible for when i do it with combos and such. It’s like when i am learning a new song or scale for guitar i have to repeat them to make sure i can do them as best i can. It’s a good practice method

yippy! 5A!

This trick is so fast that it is kind of hard to follow.