Need your input on Idaho States

Just got off the phone with Dave Bazan, he manages the venue we’d be using, the Boys and Girls Club in Garden City, ID. We were chatting and he wanted me to see what you guys think of this: The Idaho State Yo-Yo Championships would be on the 24th and 25th of September (2010). On Friday night we would have a BBQ and hang out, you can spend the night at the venue on the gym floor for 10 bucks, lights out at 2am, there would be breakfast in the AM. The contest would go from 9am-4pm.

We could use this as a roadtrip stop on the way to Chico for the next weekend, What do you think? I’m starting to clean up the website and then I’ll be emailing last years sponsors. If you would like to be a vendor at the event that’s something to think about also, it’ll be indoor so no worries about weather and we’ll be giving away free yo-yos to beginners to draw in a local crowd to come watch.

Again, any thoughts are appreciated!

Mike

Garden City! as in Bear Lake HECK YES I wanna see it I wanna go. Do it.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Lol, it’s a little further away from bear lake than you’d think… like 354 miles further…

Well

That sucks. I do reservations for Bear Lake, but I guess that Garden City is in Utah, but I am not dettered yet. That would still be the closest contest I know of. Unless the the contest rumors for Salt Lake actually come about. Any who I still say do it. Even if it is way in the… (Hmm I can’t write that) WAY OUT THERE.