Need to raise some quick cash - A/Rt, No Jives, black OG Moonshine, OG Clear FH2 others

Need to raise some quick cash in the next day or two. No trades, if you feel my prices are off shoot me a PM. Thanks

A/Rt Bundle - pre a/Rt Orphan with dink face stickers, nmtbs and bearing version of the Orphan, setup responsive - SOLD

SF Era Flying Camel No Jive - in box with booklet and accessories, Imperial version, mint - SOLD

BC gloss Clean Machine No Jive - some slight checking in the lacquer, excellent otherwise, setup imperial right now, can setup butterfly if you want - $75

Hildy Currier - custom whisky barrel currier, mint - $50

Doc Pop Icarus - b grade for ano, mint otherwise, smooth - SOLD

Basecamp Moonshine - original version, only black one I’ve ever seen, mint - $65

Original Clear FH2 in package - rubber weight rings installed from factory, rare collector piece - $100

8 Likes

@wizradical

1 Like

Did not know the version of the Orphan with bearing (!):flushed:
play as the Peon?

Which was the Peon? I’ve owned all of the wood throws Jensen has made, but have lost tract of all of the names. this one is the same profile as an Orphan, same size, but has the One Drop Cabal guts and a C bearing. It’s a lot of fun.

1 Like

the peon is the one on the left :slight_smile:
I was looking for one for a while but I only found one and not for international shipping :frowning:
A pity, because I really like that yo-yo!

1 Like

Those were great! I had a fixed axle version of it as well :grin:

1 Like

Lots of interest, thanks everyone! Couple others may be gone today, move fast if there is something you want!

Still looking to sell, the Clean Machine is the only one I’m pretty firm on the price, but can do discounts on package deals :+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.