Need to know what would get more grabs for my company

• 24 karat gold plated reboot
  • hybrid 000

0 voters

2 Likes

I think if you plan on producing these what you really need is a lawyer, but a hybrid 000 does sound interesting.

4 Likes

So your company is basically taking other companies’ names and designs and making them your own?

3 Likes

somewhat
im essentially doing what modders that have constant product in stock also i am getting permission from the mother companies.

4 Likes

It’s custom plating and anodizing, right?

1 Like

bring back luxurious yoyos :money_mouth_face:

some of that, some other things as well that i have complete (custody,idk) of
also might be cncing some parts to make hybrid throws

indeed
mainly focused on strings a whole lot
and u want luxury?
ive been working on strings with woven gold and copper in it
that doesn’t give string burn

3 Likes

06/18/2023 yoyo turned into a finger amputation instrument :joy:
btw, where do I find ur strings to buy? directly with you, or on some site/online store?

1 Like

More hybrids everything a hybrid.

2 Likes

There’s probably a lot of interest in a Hybrid 000 after the Hybrid Fulvia drop.

As far as legality and permissions go, is there a clear distinction between something like this and John Higby selling painted yoyos, or (love or hate them) YoYoSpin putting jewels in everything?

This has probably been addressed a million times, but are all the people manufacturing hybrids licensing the YYJ patent, or has that lapsed due to a lack of enforcement, or what? (Edit: According to the filing, I guess it expired in the USA 20 years after being issued, meaning February 2020.)

2 Likes

also i want to stress that we will mostly carry strings, the yoyo that gets more votes is going to have 9 of them made and sold the day we launch

lol i assure you that shall never happen with my strings…
unless you order solo thread thin metal weaved string, in that case im forcing you to sign stuff
I’m currently just taking orders directly through me but soon through my website,
im buying the domain this week

1 Like

Very good! I’ll buy some from you soon!

2 Likes

bump