Need help finding a yoyo

Yo dudes!! Been out of the loop for a long time. Not familiar with anything newer than about 2011… but i’m wanting to get a new throw. Looking for somesome no bigger then 50mm diameter and something that can take flowable silicone or even better, o rings. Towards the heavy side would be a plus. Like 70 grams. Does anything like this exsist or am i dreaming? What yoyos should i be looking at that you can actually find? I found a couple but they seem to be low runs and out of stock everywhere. I’m open to finding something on the bst as well. Thanks dudes

Really rare to see throws above 66 grams these days, but with that size range you may be interested in the General-yo Ministar and the Reccess Little League, both avaliable here.

There have been a couple 70g+ yoyos from Turning Point recently, but not under 50mm. The combination of small and heavy is not very common these days. Turning Point MIID-Y is probably the closest - just under 52mm and just over 70g with caps installed.

4 Likes

Dang. Weight isn’t the main concern, being under 50mm is more important than the weight

YYF Skyline is 50mm and feels like a rock.

1 Like

OD Rebirth with UL Brass Side Effects.

Next to the Project (50mm diameter) the Rebirth is 53mm - I will say the 3mm is definitely noticeable if played back to back. But the Rebirth plays way heavier than the Project even with standard AL Ultra Lights if you like a heavier yoyo.

3 Likes

Mmmmm the project… so beautiful! But, the weight isn’t that important, i was just throwing that out there, but really want someing 50mm or smaller. Like that project… :frowning: i miss mine.