(Near Mint) OG peak for sale

Only has two paint chips (Not shown thanks to my horrible camera).

My main want is cash, but vs.newton rares and Anti-yo rares are perfered, but pretty much anything else rare I can do for and we’ll talk.

clear pictures

Haha nice. You lure us in here with an OG Peak only to crush our expectations by not providing an adequate link.

Very sly, sir.

1 Like

Forgive my foolishness I messed up with linking, LinksLegionaire. I’ll fix this quickly

Don’t mind me saying, but you should update your pics. I don’t think many people would like to see a pic from 2010

I can put in a serious offer.

Cash, rare yoyos, custom ano pieces, more cash. I can even trade you my decent condition Peak (worse than yours) with some cash to allow you to keep a Peak and pocket some money at the same time.

I would need to see clear photos of all the damage, a determination of smoothness and whether or not you have the box.

I’m a serious buyer, so let me know if you might want to come to an arrangement. We’d also have to make sure we sort out your feedback score.

Jason

Word. Borrow a better camera, provide the serial number (and preferably the history as well) of this particular Peak, demonstrate your legitimacy, and I’ll get in on this too. (I have only 1 trade feedback here, but on YYN I have >30 and I can get plenty of people to vouch for me should the need arise)

Normally wouldnt write here but I PMed you, have alot of $ and am willing to drop quite a bit on it, ofc I know you will be getting spammed by alot of people but please wait to talk with me before you accept any other offers :).

Lawson

I am totally curious what the final price of this bidding war will be… even though the suspense. may. not. ever. get. resolved.

Very interested please write back as I’m PayPal ready and can beat any offer. Been looking for a OG peak for a minute

you never pmed me back please do soon

Dd you sell it to the dude who offered you 500$? I feel like that’s alot for a OG peak or a Yoyo in general. But I’ve never seen one for sale so I don’t know to much about the price

I guess you can’t beat any offer :wink:

And mint painted Peaks can, and have, gone for $1000.

What happened to pms???

1 Like

what’s the number and who got it?

I could beat It, but the I’ve found some throws I prefer more. Why didn’t you jump on the 500$ that’s a deal

Dude he also passed on a ti walker moonwalker and skywalker plus 50 bucks. That was a deal and I dont mean on my end.

dude why can’t you post a pic of the numbered side. Just seems weird on every bst I have seen with a og peak they usually say #__ OG peak. Im not the only one who has asked for this and its still not clear. Then when I said you ship first cause you have no feedback you totally blew off our discussion. Its all smelling fishy to me

Thanks for working out a deal with me Leco, it’s going to a good home!

Looking forward to receiving it next week. :slight_smile:

what did you give for it? if you dont mind letting us know

All cash offer, but I’ll let you know after everything is completed.