National Night Out!!!

We recently did a group performance at our towns National Night Out, tell me what you think! You can skip past the talking if you’d like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oEnXxuzUp0&feature=youtu.be

It’s okay,

but I thought there was too much going on.

This was meant to appeal to a crowd of people who don’t know much about yoyoing.

I know, I know.

I just thought if I wasn’t a yoyoer it would be hard to focus, well it still is anyway.

But good job!

my yoyo club participated in the national night out in sykesville and we did way better than that also we didn’t coordinate anything we each got our own like little thing to do and we got way more attention than that one of us got in the news paper

You seem prideful.

I thought this was a good performance. I liked that you rotated between members and included all styles of play. The crowd definitely gave a good reaction. My only advice would be to polish it up a bit so everybody hits all of their tricks for the next one. :slight_smile:

To me it looked like too many people. Too confusing for people who’ve never seen it before. Good skills, just too crazy and hectic. Just my 2 cents.

Great job showing off multiple styles of yoyoing rather than just 1a. It was pretty creative.

well aren’t you just amazing.