Mystery Box - Winter 2018 - YoYoFactory x YoYoExpert

Im so excited for people to get them!

1 Like

Mine came in the morning👍

4 Likes

Note - there is a great feature on the forum called the ‘blur spoiler’ - if anyone plans to reveal the box here that would be good to use! Click the ‘cog’ and then ‘blur spoiler’ so anyone who wants to keep the mystery a mystery for themselves! :blush:

Screenshot%20of%20Safari%20(12-10-18%2C%201-25-44%20PM)

7 Likes

Dang! just missed them.

I’m so confused!!! I just caculated the total retail value of all of the contents of the MEGA box, and it totals to much more than 250! (about 284-294 depending on colorways) What is this madness?? @AndreBoulay

3 Likes

Surprise! It was a BIG value for sure! :blush:

4 Likes

Could you let us know what you got?

Ya let us know!!!

Everything about the mystery boxes was revealed in this post. Visit at your own discretion!

I ended up buying all three and yes, much more value than advertised!

1 Like

I’m so jealous!! I really missed out on the bag :slightly_frowning_face:

My bad. I assumed the Bag and Mega options weren’t all the same. I realize that it doesn’t make much sense for them to be different now. :joy:

I’m not sure I understand. There was no overlap in any of the boxes; the OG Box, the Bag, and the MEGA Box all had different items.

How do I see the spoiler?

Yes, but within each type, all of the OG had the same yoyos, all bags had the same yoyos, and all mega boxes had the same…right?

Just click on the blurred text!

Ohhhhhh, I get what you’re saying now. Yes, all of the different types came with the same contents!

1 Like