MYSTERY BOX - SPOILER ALERT!

Oh that’s my picture :joy::joy:

Finger spins on the new popstar? Yay? Nay?

Tried a couple of times no luck yet

It would be pretty awesome if someone can get a good solid finger spin on it! Is it a nice concave hub or is there a slight bump in the middle?

It’s concave no nub might try it with a glove later on

YAY!! It’s awesome for them.

I’d probably buy the new popstar only to try fingerspins with them ::slight_smile:

I’d like to compare fingerspins with the Masamini, that’d be interesting

Just concave.

I can can get a good fingerspin:

I’ll sell u my flight

There is a little dimple in the middle, slightly smaller than the space cadet. The size/weight makes it a little tricky at first, the popster will bounce off your finger, but once you practice a bit its easier to lock in a fingerspin.

Someone give me their popstar. or sell it to me, or trade it to me. either way. get me oneee

Watch the bst. After mystery boxes, the bst normally has a few of whatever was in it.

Or wait until they are officially released.

Yeah!

Just opened mine finally. Got a black boss. Then the blueish with green caps day dream. Same color flight and popstar. I was pretty stoked on the day dream. Being its specs are very similar to the yeti. The new popstar is super good. Its way more stable then the first run. Came with center trac bearing. Spends for awhile, super smooth. Its a legit throw. The flight is dope. Deff need to learn the way of that style. Great box. Deff worth it to me. Oh the case is rad also! YYE & YYF always amaze me. Thanks guys

Great mystery box. Probably the best yet!

While it seems the day dream lack the majority love

I like it purely for completing my Dream set
AL, Ti, Nightmare

Im really diggin the day dream. Its different but its alot of fun. Does anyone know what bearing came with these popstars? Looks like regular center trac but this one has 10 balls?

Okay, I haven’t gotten around to the other yoyos yet, because I’m just having too much fun doing fingerspins on the Popstar!

It will do decent ones just getting your finger into the bowl, but once you get your fingernail into the center dimple it goes and goes! I’m having better luck throwing toward my left, as a righty.

I’ve found it crucial to not UFO before catching, as that makes it bounce too much. I’ve been throwing and catching it at an angle and letting it precess to horizontal once I’ve caught it.

Maybe one day I’ll be able to do that wicked vortex like nightshadow.

I might consider trading my Flight for a wood. And since I do not like the Popstar I would happily trade it and my other Popstars for a good wood.

I got a Black boss, a neon green with purple caps Daydream, the Popstar, and the Flight. Also the bag of course. Great mystery box! Well done YYE!