My yeti is vibey.

oh god,hahah lol

I think itā€™s like a yoyo enhancement

in mordo voice

You guys you are being so immature blah blah blah grow up this is serious you donā€™t know what vibe is blah blah blah get that licorice out of your mouth yoyo143 blah blah blahā€¦

:wink:

Like hubstacks?

Wasnā€™t it IRG? Or is my memory failingā€¦

Iā€™m hungryā€¦
But in all seriousness they did both.

I just got mine and it is smooth as silk. Great throw all around.

Sweet! Iā€™m betting that the OP just needs to tune it.

Thatā€™s my thought. The first thing I did was take out the bearing and clean it. Also while we are on the subject the spacers came out fine. After the bearing was cleaned it really plays very well.

New bearing and i know how to tune eh, what evs. I know alot of people with the same thing.,still plays good

Did the bearing come out of the spacers easily, or the spacers from the yoyo? Because I found the spacers to fall right out, but very hard to remove the bearing.

The one I tried at one drop was smoother than the cascade I ended up buying thereā€¦ So basically really smoothā€¦

I was able to use a paper clip to separate the spacer from the bearing. I then cleaned the bearing put the spacers back on and itā€™s playing great.

Sounds like it was pretty easy for you! I guess Iā€™ll try that when I get home to my Yeti.

I had a hard time trying to get my spacers and CT outā€¦ My spacers seem to fit snug in the bearing seat and donā€™t fall out