My GF is amazing!

Hey good morning everyone! Yesterday my GF came home and she gave me a present, I said babe what’s this? She said I know you’ve had rough month and I just wanted to thank you for handling everything so we’ll, you didn’t lash out on me, you were very calm and I’m proud of you, so i opened it

31 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

I completely started to cry like a toddler, that had to be probably one of the best moments in my life! I love you Jennifer you have my heart, soul, my life my death, I’m going to marry this women!! I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed day!!

12 Likes

Ayyyyye great yo-yo. Will make all of your tricks your trying to learn 1000x easier. My yo-yo I’m bringing to school right now

7 Likes

Did you roll around on the floor and kick your feet? I sure hope so. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is an awesome gesture by her!

6 Likes

Awesome!!! This is like no other yoyo I have ever played before, I threw the regular edge once before and that was incredible, but this is on another level!!

3 Likes

Almost, It was very emotional lol

1 Like

That’s really cool to have someone who not only supports your hobby but uses that knowledge to show you love in a tough time.

3 Likes

Noice shoes.

thanks, like to dress a little fancy. There my everyday shoes

4 Likes

Just don’t say it exactly like this when you propose, man. Good gosh! That will just get you in trouble.:wink:

Just kidding. Hope you’re enjoying that Edge Beyond.

3 Likes

Hahahah I know right!! " Hey Jen! Marry me women!" Just like that!! Haha! I’m totally kidding that would be hilarious but horrible

2 Likes

Those are awesome shoes!!! I currently have my yachting shoes on lol

2 Likes

This is kinda random, but where did you guys get the holder, right now all I got is a ■■■■■■■■■■ bloop

1 Like

Yotricks

1 Like

That’s really cool. My wife has bought me a few yoyo’s and every time it feels like Christmas morning. Looks like she picked out a good one!

2 Likes

see Yo-Yo Holders – YoYoExpert

3 Likes

That’s awesome man! Girlfriend’s that are into your hobbies are the best. My girlfriend got me a couple yoyos too and they’re so special to me.

4 Likes

I soooooo! Need to get me one of those!!!

1 Like

It’s great!

1 Like