My first good yoyo video

20 Likes

i loved this video SUPER cool

5 Likes

Fantastic. Only 1 small observation, exposure at @:50, and angle looked best to me.

5 Likes

Damn dude, you are really good!
I loved the one at 00:49. Did you create this trick? Does it have a name?

Also loved the song. lol the original (Marshmello - Alone) was stuck in my dang head for like 2 weeks recently. I couldnā€™t get enough of it!

5 Likes

Well done my dude that is killer!

5 Likes

Wow that was amazing!!:star_struck:

Seeing videos like these sometimes makes me want to practice and get better and reach these levels!
Sometimes it makes me feel like dang! and want to just give up haha.

Anyone want to share beginner videos? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Really solid video, good job dude!

7 Likes

I know what you meanā€¦ Some days Iā€™m just like, ā€œthatā€™s it, I give upā€¦ā€. FWIW, I watched some @Markmont videos yesterday and had the opposite reaction. I felt inspired instead of prematurely defeated lol! I love his style. He plays at a pace thatā€™s fast but not so fast itā€™s a blur, so you can always see what heā€™s doing; itā€™s at the same time more impressive and less intimidating at the same time.

@Legit_yoyostrings Dang dude, that was awesome! Well done man. I wish I knew more of those tricks/elements. Iā€™ve learned the majority of the 1a stuff on YYT, but Iā€™m still missing so much. Thanks for sharing your video, Iā€™m super impressed.

8 Likes

Looks really professional. Great video!!

4 Likes

Nice work dude.

4 Likes

Yes sir! You described the feeling better than I did.

For example when I watch @twitch77ā€™s video I feel motivated.
Lol! Not because he is a beginner. But because I can name most of those elements and it makes me a lot more interested in wanting to learn. I see him nailing a smooth Kwyjibo that at the time I never learnt before and inspired me to learn the trick.
Some videos I watch, as impressive as they are, I might as well be watching a washing machine in motion.
I actually really like watching @Gentry_Stein videos. The way he beats to the music making it look as if heā€™s not doing yoyo tricks but as if heā€™s trying to make the yoyo dance! This inspires me to learn.

Amen brother, it was also a @markmont video that inspired me to pick up the hobby again.

This one to be exact.

I canā€™t quite place my finger on what makes this video so mesmerising.
I think it is @Markmontā€™s stove that does it maybe.

5 Likes

yep this is my own trick its called ecc I donā€™t know why I named it this is just decide too

3 Likes

yeah gentry makes so sick vids

2 Likes

Well done dude.

4 Likes

Nice! Iā€™m shocked at how easy you make that look. Youā€™re pretty effing good!

3 Likes

thanks for all the good fedback :grin:

3 Likes

Aaayyeeee preciate you my guy :fist:t6:

4 Likes

chuckles* Itā€™s gotta be the stove :joy:

Preciate ya man

4 Likes

Seriously digging Cumulus Foam too. Some people are a bit incredulous about the longevity and the utility of washing string. Iā€™ve been using 1 CF on a bunch of throws and it was getting dirty and starting to feel lifelessā€”finally washed it and it feels almost new. It even rejuvenated the tension a bit where it was looking loose at the end of the string. It had some fraying which made it look less nice, so I used a fabric shaver(depiller) on it and it looks almost new again too. So far so much better than good :+1:

Any chance CF could be made in different colors? :grinning:

2 Likes

Glad you dig man. Unfortunately from color to color, the string performs different even when itā€™s the same material. For instance, all the formulas that share the DRAGON genome have at times identical makeup to DRAGON, but play entirely different based on the dyes attributes. You may like Copernicus (Copi) though. It has a similar ā€˜juiceā€™ like feel to it but bouncier and lighter in play. Moves a bit more swift as well.

4 Likes