my finally finished yoyo case!!!!

Hey Guys!

I just finished my new yoyo case that i was working on for over a month. i know it took forever but i was just really busy with the new school year just starting and being a full time in college, and work as well. i would get home and just crash. but its finally done.

well i said that i wanted to install speakers in the case cause i thought it would be cool. so i did it, and i tried to make it look as professional as possible. all the wiring is hidden and neat. the speakers are not stereo just mono, its sucks i know. they run on 4 AA batteries, and have an MP3 jack for ipods or whatever.  please look at the pics and take a look at the video as well to see and hear how they sound.

please let me know what you think, and if you are interested im thinking about making more of these cases and selling them. so please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ4SiQUTjj8

1 Like

that is the most AMAZING case in the history of cases! love the idea of drawing the designs and not stickers. that is on HUGE case. sweet idea to put speakers. cool compartments on side. i would love to purchase one in the future. 10/10

1 Like

That’s probably one of the sickest cases I’ve ever seen. Great job man!

Amazing.

Best case ever better than almost any one you could buy for yoyoing.

where did you get that case? ???

You can get them at Harbor Freight. Check out the top three results [here].

Just amazing
Gj Dude :smiley:

thats awesome! you can put on your own show with music that the other people can hear!!

cool

So dope

hey! you could even do your own street performance and everything! You have the music! And the yoyo case!

Hey, I am impressed.
I really like it.Thanks for sharing.

awesome dude. i have the same case ok well basically the same case. what i really like about your case is-

• Drawing on the case. instead of stickers. i might mine air brushed.
  • i like how u divided the foam with those divider thingys. and used like lil cases to hold stuff.
  • i like the elastic band u have. mine didn’t come with elastic bands but i can put some in there.

i have speakers in mine too. yours are awesome. i don’t want to glue mine on though.
over all for your first case i give it a 10/10
my first case was more of a 4/10
i’m better at making cases now.
once again great job man

edit- what did you use to paint the design onto ur case?

I dig that case, man. Dream Theater gets my approval too, though Systematic Chaos wasn’t really my favorite ablum :slight_smile: .

Now I wish my case had room for this kind of setup!