My eye just popped out of my head...

It’s to exaggerate; those two are YYF’s best Asian Players. Yuuki didn’t compete in the Freestyle divisions at Worlds last year so no one knows how good he is against Ando.

I like Ando and he’s awesome but I have High hopes for Yuuki. Besides, those are SWEET shots.

Yuuki’s shot looks better though…

I haven’t seen much of what Ando does,but from what I have seen Yuuki do,I think he has a good chance of winning…
I’ll post what I think of Ando later when I watch him somemore…
But speaking of Mickey(he is one my favorite players),ever since the 2006 Nationals hes has been slacking…
I hope he will do something nice this year…
But best of luck to everyone thats participating…
Who knows;someone completely unknown could pop up and show all three of them up lol…
I would laugh myself to death if that happened…
Even though it is rather unlikely;Go Underdogs!

Koloski Might all of a sudden become Uber Awesome, better than Andre Mickey Yuuki and Yuuki put together awesome!

You said Yuuki twice…

HAHAHA!
I actually laughed out loud for 30 seconds…
But yeah,I forgot about him…

Why wouldn’t mickey participate?

Its not only those two players. Its everyone in the Japan Nationals that normally compete will also compete.

Phew, mickey still has a chance. Scared me.

Oh, I thought it was like a private battle between the 2 of them at Nats.

I doubt it. You can’t exclude all the other players.

I still like the idea that loveless hacker had, that someone new and unknown suddenly pops out and defeats all 3 of them.

That would be hilarious! Imagine all of a sudden Grant Johnson came in and won!

Neither of them are DEFINITELY going to be first. I just think that they’re gonna see who gets a better place.

Don’t think so, this is Japan nationals.

That’s the irony!

Yuuki!

Hiroyuki Suzuki?

His tricks are pretty desame when he join a competition or demo.

“I notice his tricks are desame, but in every different performance he just mix it up (The tricks)or make it up a variation.”

(These are just I’ve notice. :slight_smile:

I’m a mickey fan!. ;D

Yeah, but i believe he has been working on some new tricks. You can see some tricks that he didn’t use in the worlds in Hiroyuki S. Episode 1.

Hmm…
John Ando v.s. Yuuki Spencer…
SuperStar v.s. 888…
But I Guess Now its…
ProtoStar v.s. Yuuksta…
I choose…
hmmm…
I Choose John Ando, SuperStar, and Yuuksta! :wink:

YUUKI YUUKI :o

This thread is a year old. There is no need to bring it back up. Locked.

4 Likes