My 1st YoYo Vid

This is my 1st YoYo video…I only started throwing again at xmas (4 months) after not touching a YoYo for 20 years…

Nice work, fun to watch I will admit. You look like you really enjoy what you’re doing.
Try messing around with different angles, though you may be limited, to make it more engaging.

Sweet!

That is incredible for 4 months!!!

What yo-yo?

Thanks guys…n yeah I can actually do quite a few more tricks n stuff but just some were not quite right and got “edited” out haha

YoYo is an Auldey Ice Spirit…I have 3 nice Auldey and 2 Magic YoYo but the Ice Spirit is deffo the best out of them all…

Got them all off eBay for under £20 each :smiley:

Great work! I wasn’t nearly half as good after 4 months… But it looks like you’re having fun, which is what it’s all about anyway :wink:

Don’t believe the nay-sayers - Auldey and Aoda make fantastic yoyos, and they’re dirt cheap compared to western brands.

How is the Magic Yoyo brand? They seem too cheap to be a metal… Any vibe or poorly made? If not I might consider picking one up.

I got a Magic T9 “Dark Angel” which is a pretty nice throw and the first throw I bought when I started throwing again…Only snag I have with it is the hubstacks have their own “sound” haha and I got a Magic T8 which is my 2nd most used throw after the Ice Spirit…another really nice throw…

and yeah to anyone who says Magic or Auldey make inferior throws…you are DEAD wrong…

Here is a recent(ish) pic of my collection, tho I have a few more I found in a long forgotten bag :slight_smile:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/427699_10150728283396349_583886348_11400047_1081082846_n.jpg

Top Row: Magic T9, Auldey Tenma Bow…
Bottom Row: Cannabis Action Network Yo, Magic T8, Auldey Alone Wolf, Auldey Ice Spirit, Yomega fireball…

I actually picked up the T8 on ebay for £4.99 with free postage…