MUST SELL: YYF,CLYW,ANY,DUNCAN:NEED MONEY: PREFER CASH/MO

this is my collection so most of it wont go but im taking offers. i prefer damage on the yoyos cause i like to play not collect. I only trade in the US. i may also sell if i get good offers. pm me all offers.
PICS:
http://tinypic.com/a/1jim9/2

Severe- this thing is a great throw. its nice an smooth and floats very well. its minty mint and red acid wash. comes with packageProtostar- pretty much miint besides mold marks. comes with a flat bearing. comes with package
BVM- this one is probably my favorite. its half first run and half second run. it has a few small marks that are barely noticeable. its such a nice looking yoyo and plays as good as it looks.
Freerider- its actually very underrated imo. it is really smooth and is a great metal for the FHZ lovers. it has a few dings but nothing bad at all.comes with  centertrac
FHZ- Yellow/Blue. its single pad takeshi recessed. plays like a fhz should
FHZ- dual takeshi sili recessed all white with green caps. the body is mint and one cap is cracked
FHZ-dual takeshi sili recessed all black with blanked blue caps.
FHZ-MONGU and love it. it most likely wont go anytime soon. it is mint besides a crack in cap of the FHZ side. is single pad recessed by me and super clean and plays like a dream.
FH2- transparent red and dual sili recessed by me and i must say plays really great. pretty much only mold marks
FH2-purple/yellow opaque. its dual pad recessed by me and is also satined. plays great and love it also

WANTS:
ANTIYO
Jamboo

GM2
Virus
L3
44re:creation
genesis
superstar(beadblasted)
HG YYJ
LB bassalope
Punchline

PURE
Spyder(STAR)
Highlights(i have some cws and chaos string to trade or maybe a yoyo if you have alot of string)
offer

How much are you thinking for the protostar?

i have a white gm! could i get that metal half green splash half pink splash

Black and Green Velocity for a FHZ

I’ll give an almost new green YYJ Speeder for one of the takeshi modded FHZ’s, your choice?

mainly looking to sell now. will take cash or paypal

jeerrdgfgsfdsfgdsr

What are you looking to get for the FHZ- Yellow/Blue?

How much do you want for the Yellow/Blue FHZ?

umm offer in a pm

Do you still have the mongu? How much can i buy it for?