FS: some randoms and some Motion Protos

Hey all, Bf_throws back again with another listing of stellar yo-yos that get no play time and need loving homes. Deals on multiples, all prices obo but reserve the right to say an offer is too low. PayPal is only thing I use, F&F or you pay fees. I’ve got plenty of feedback. No trades please. Only cash. Request extra pictures and info! Please add $5 for shipping!

Thanks for looking!

From left to right top to bottom:
-C3 Hydrogen Crash (black w purple and green acid wash) couple minor nicks none can be felt glass smooth $90

-Vosun Leopard Beyond (blue w rainbow rims)
NM hardly thrown some nail vibe $OLD tunable

-Reykjavik Return Tops (Ice blue silverish mono)
Some minor nicks glass smooth $55

-Zeekio Ride (purple w inner ss rim)
Minor wear from use on ss and body, not nicks minor nail vibe fun and floaty $50

-Yoyofactory ND Ultra (light aqua blue)
Wear from use, no real damage is smooth $55

-Yoyofactory x Turning Point chaotic (red w black acid wash) one flat spot some nail vibe a fun little throw back yoyo! $45

-Edition yoyo Reflection 1 nick on ss, minor nail vibe on singed side, maybe smack it with a rim alignment tool to get it back to dead smooth! This is a fun floaty beast if a yo-yo, plays too much like a heartier centrifugal! $OLD

-Thesis x 2 sick Paladin (green w black ss rims) two teensy rubs on ss rims, glass smooth $95

-Yoyo palace Journey (brown w inner ss rims) nail vibe tbs, but I’d say this is real smooth! No vibe on grinds, hardly any nail vibe. No dings, great yoyo! $75

Now….for the protos….
Centrifugal Motion Proto - $OLD

Kinetic Motion Proto - $175 price is final.

Centrifugal (w shape) and Kinetic (v shape) are both stellar yo-yos.

Both individual for $175 each, or both together for $325 shipped!

5 Likes

Price check, isle blue. I think you forgot to price the protos.

1 Like

Oops

Proto prices added not sure how I missed that :joy: thank you!

1 Like

… deleted.

1 Like

Centrifugal Motion and Leopard Beyond are gone! Grab this Kenetic before it’s too late!!

1 Like

Scarcity doesn’t = value. There needs to be demand for the item.
Special to you makes them have a higher value to you not to everyone else. Not bashing you but it seems like you’re asking for people to comment on the price, or you don’t actually want to sell them and just want ppl to know you have them.

4 Likes

Deleted.

Deleted.

bro lettin the protos go? dannngggg i want to but shouldn’t :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I have so many Motion but want to make sure I can keep getting at the new ones!

1 Like

Oh i know i just saw ur collection in the last post. I woulda snagged that centrifugal. i want the kinetic but tbh saving funds for accelerated J man got me on pre order you already know what it is!

2 Likes

Yessir! I got 3 new accelerated on the way! Once I have those, my accelerated proto will go up for sale as well! These upcoming drops are about to go CRAZY! Lots of power, lots of stability, all in unique, gorgeous designed and shapes!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.