Mowl presents - The new bi-plastic HYBRID!

The all new Mowl Hybrid is a Bi-Plastic yoyo with a POM rim mounted on a carved out polycarbonate body.

For what is essentially a full plastic yoyo (other than the metal hub assembly), the Hybrid has a feel on the string closer to Metal. It offers plenty of power and stability all in a lightweight full sized package. By adopting a polycarbonate body in the center, the Hybrid lets you experience the exquisitely smooth sliding of strings as you move through combos. The outer rim is machined from POM to give the comfortable soft tactile feel along with the added durability of machined plastic.

Releasing Sunday 12/12 @ 8PM EST.

14 Likes

Has science gone too far?

11 Likes

That thing looks very cool.

1 Like

Hyped for this

Me too. They should have called it the Hype-brid

1 Like

Just looked at the specs and didn’t realize how big this thing is.

This might end up being my first mowl throw !!
Love hybrids by the way :grin:

1 Like

This looks sick. It’s a bit hard to stomach $80 for a plastic, but I will probably cave when it drops.

4 Likes

This looks too good for a newb like me, maybe after I inevitably drop it, it might survive? Need it

1 Like

Wish it came in more colors but still looks like an incredible throw. Knowing my luck I’ll get one, and they’ll drop more colors a month or two from now. xD

They already said more colors are coming it might just be a couple of months. @Polarbear

2 Likes