Most recent impulse purchase or sale

So nice! :smiley: I love the hummingbird :heart: (I have the emerald/rainbow rims)

3 Likes

Galaxy Diver but omg it is so good. I loved the Remaster Galaxy so I guess it’s not that unexpected?

5 Likes

Fountain pen with a flexible nib.

3 Likes

Ah gotcha! I’m not there yet haha.

Which modern flex pen did you choose?

Conklin Duraflex. It’s basically a Conklin Duragraph but with a Conklin Omniflex nib.

3 Likes

ILYY Abyss. No regrets.

5 Likes

i feel like i missed out on this one

I usually don’t impulse buy, as throws sit in carts and watchlists for weeks before I pull the trigger, if at all. Rare exception was a NIB MYY N11 that popped up with a $4 BIN on eBay so I snagged it. Wasn’t a high-priority yoyo, but for $4 dlvd and shipping from within US… Why not? Within a few hours the BIN had been changed to standard price range lol.

3 Likes

You did. As did I. They were gone very, very quickly.

:hushed::thinking:Have a medium by chance you’d be willing to part with?

1 Like

Gamechanger.

1 Like

maybe one will pop up for both of us on the bst… i think i’m going to keep a better eye on these ilyy releases… einstein (what i’ve decided to name my ‘e1nstien’ so i don’t have to type that each time), has proven to be a very solid purchase.

@Blimpin… i’ll check

1 Like

i have two large, and one xl… no medium… sorry bud

got this in medium…

7 Likes

Yeah, I might one day regret not jumping on the einstein…

2 Likes

A black agent smith hitman.

2 Likes

I actually saw one of those on ebay the other day and thought about it lol

1 Like

Nice! I bought the red one it was originally paired with in a lot listing.

Not at all an impulse buy for me. Was on my list for weeks before I reached out to Frank to see if he would sell just one.

1 Like

I’ve had a red one since they were first released. Saw the black one and clicked buy it now. Pure impulse buy.

3 Likes

Very cool. Will be my first Hitman. Missed a lot during my two-decade hiatus lol

1 Like