Most over used music ever.

I know a lot of you are saying Come and Get It by Krewella, but that song is so fun and easy to yoyo too. It also has a very cool, techno-like beat. I see why everyone uses it. I have plans to use it at some time as well. One of the reasons people use it, is because it is fast-paced and they have figured out the only way to win is by going fast or turning into Janos. :smiley:
However, I do agree when you say it is used a lot. But, I find it a great song to yoyo to.

So what you’re saying is, you either competed to or made a video featuring that song. :wink:

Actually, no. But I have plans to.

Everything Harold Owens uses. It’s in every contest

“Everyone and their mothers” LOLOLOL!! :smiley: :smiley: I’ve never heard that one before. As for most overused songs, I haven’t been to any contests yet, so I don’t know of any "overused songs.

Skrillex dark monsters and nice sprite is quite over used.

remember when everyone used speed by atari teenage riot? I blame yuuki spencer for that.

Don’t even go there. That song was everywhere…

Too many songs that I liked.

Oddly enough, the one year some kid used the exact same song as me, ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) by Envy. Which isn’t even on iTunes. Needless to say it psyched me out really badly.

you never need to be fast at yoyoing to be good!!!

Back in 2010 it felt like everybody was using Seventeen Years by Ratatat after Jensen’s BAC freestyle.