**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Well i realized i need a lot of work on my ninja vanish and my hooks!

This week i found a cool slack element and i never noticed this trick tutorial before so let’s give it a shot.
Grey Poupon

13 Likes

Mine is not consistent yet but today I’m landing it a ton more!

Watch the video again and notice how hi the yo-yo is hopping, not very high. The hop needs to be consistent and the whip, deliberate. It’s a 1,2 step- hop then whip.

GL.

4 Likes

I really like week 26, Chopstrange. Give that one a go. It pretty flashy and once you get it, not all that difficult.

2 Likes

Week #29 , lets goooooooo!

2 Likes

Thanks. Now getting smashed knuckles lol

Dang may actually be able to do this one.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll post some tips… when I understand what I’m doing to make it work :grin:

2 Likes

@Shwa’s tips were pretty good. Little hop—and try to hop it straight up, with the yo-yo a little to the right of the middle of the brother mount string segment—and a very deliberate whipping motion. The motion itself you want to make kind of big so you can get as much of the slack swinging around toward your finger as you can. Start with an upward motion, then do the typical NV roll of the hand as you swing the string back down toward your finger. Then it’s just timing.

Alternatively, you can start with the yo-yo very far to the right, close to your NTH. Start the whip even before you just barely hop the yo-yo. This way you don’t need as big and deliberate a whip nor is the timing as critical.

I also practiced it hopping the yo-yo from a sleeper, like doing a basic ninja vanish. You can do it slow and very clearly see the hook loop.

2 Likes

Id like to see more people post their videos when they complete the trick!

7 Likes

Agreed!

Got it… That thumb chopsticks is indeed strange. LoL

Thanks for recommending that, I was missing the practice.

4 Likes

Ahhh, also some pony hooks attempts… for pony farts, need much more time. Heheheh

4 Likes

I’ve added pony farts to my daily.

3 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

I lied it’s impossible.

1 Like

Couldn’t do this trick yet, it’s so nice… I will keep trying.
Btw, looks like you lost some weigth dude. :person_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

Thanks for noticing :grin:

Yeah I was pretty heavy about a year ago. I’ve been mountain biking recently and just not eating quite as much. I’m back to my pre-COVID weight but in a little better shape.

3 Likes

Some nice videos here man. That one with the 3 triangle rejections in a row is crazy :exploding_head:

2 Likes

This week is challenging in a logistics kind of way. Im always getting caught up and cant get that last loop into gt

2 Likes