**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

I’ve also been struggling to get the unwraps and dismount to look/feel smooth

2 Likes

Slowly getting there with this one… I “really love” getting out of kinks!

1 Like

I love the radical concept

1 Like

I have each of the parts down, but I’m struggling with two bits:

• the move after the “cold fusion” underpass (I seem to not catch whatever position I’m meant to be in consistently)

• the slack not coming around quick enough at the end (I end up with a really small slack as the yoyo has dropped too far and tightened the slack)

Been a fun one to learn, but I think I’ll need more than a week to even look remotely ok :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah that part after the cold fusion underpass is tricky. I slow right down for it which really ruins the look of the trick. Try pushing your NTH thumb forward and down a little, I found that helps but it’s still awkward.

3 Likes

Closest I’m getting this week… Will keep this one in the practice rotation though.

11 Likes

Welcome to Friday’s. I thought we could slow down and try to catch up so today I’m going with a really cool element from @anon17117379 channel and it was recommended by @mistakenbigfoot thanks. Let’s see what we can do with these weavy twists.

7 Likes

A Little Late to the Party, but this is the Best i could come up with!

10 Likes

That was excellent! Never late, post when ever is clever. Great job!

1 Like

Quick question on this weeks, once I get to the final position where I can swing the yoyo over… The first rotation seems to cause a rejection… Any ideas?

1 Like

This weeks trick doesn’t have a regresión element. It’s a wrist mount and then you get out of the wrist mount as a normal roll over your NTH index, hang onto the loop over the nth index and pull it through the remaining mount and you should be perform the rotations. Take practice to get it smooth and to stay in the mount as you cross your arms etc…

Yeah, I get that… When performing the rotation (not the arm cross), it seems to be rejecting from the mount it is in (I.e. the string on my throw hand side, which goes through another loop, is rejecting out).

I know there isn’t meant to be a rejection.

1 Like

Not sure which rotation you mean… once you pull your NTH throw and are holding the new mount with both hands you can flip twist cross your arms and it’s drops into a clean string… if you are rejecting in the last part then your technique is sloppy and your moving your hands to much… i think. Post a video of the problem and we might have a better idea?

1 Like

Sussed it, I wasn’t turning my body :unamused:

7 Likes

Nicely done! I’m about to watch the tutorial on this one.

3 Likes

Was way harder than i imagined to Go fluently into the Rotations but now i Really like it :slight_smile:
Any1 Tried going From one side crossed directly to the other without doing a Rotation where Arms are not crossed? Hit my Arms Mandy times doing That, but it is possible :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So I’ve got 4-5 previous picks learned but havent filmed squat lately…Im thinking about just pounding a few more out and doing some sort of montage

6 Likes

Thanks for taking my rec! Glad to see people trying it out. It’s a fun one. I’ve been experimenting with adding it into various places in a combo. Here’s one where I start with it and end with a different magic knot type trick.

11 Likes

Awesome! I’ve actually been trying to use it with doc pops dishwasher trick as well. Very cool!

1 Like

Looking good bro!

1 Like