**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday buddy! 50 years young :heart:

3 Likes

@ANGVS thank you for choosing one of my tutorials once again for the TaW!! You guys are killing it! @yoesandno @mable both of your combos\variation are sick!

Happy birthday @Shwa !!!

7 Likes

I don’t have a video, but managed to learn the basic element pretty quick! Thanks Diego for the tutorial! I will say, though, when you miss it, this trick produces some gnarly knots!

5 Likes

Speaking of killing it, its been awesome watching your channel grow and we appreciate the steady stream of high quality tutorials :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks man!

Really enjoyed this one… Simple but sweet!

7 Likes

Is that leading in to both variations from: BUCKET REPEATER + bonus | An Easy Trick Tutorial - YouTube ?

Maybe… :eyes::eyes:

Whatever it is, it is smooth.

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself… been practicing my not so super superman, got a new Ti today and i had a few moments due to a cancelation so here is my best attempt so far.

8 Likes

Sorry, this is very silly. Meta slack GT on an ancient Furby yoyo. The yoyo makes Furby noises, so I sampled them and made a song with it as well.

7 Likes

This is awesome hahahah

1 Like

Ok, that noise lives rent free in my head now!

2 Likes

Week 46 - Yellow Airplanes aka Kamikaze 2

Really digging the kook of this, lets give it a go

Thanks to @mable for the dope suggestion.

6 Likes

I feel like this one will frustrate me :rofl:

2 Likes

Paul Escolar tricks :green_heart:

3 Likes

Such an awesome trick. I can get right to the end part where you catch the slack but always end up struggling landing that last bit back in to the trapeze.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what, I’m in for this week! This trick looks great

5 Likes