**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Welcome to the crew! That was fantastic!

1 Like

Dang that was super smooth, what a fantastic first post in the thread. Welcome to the T-a-W club!

2 Likes

I keep throwing the yoyo into the front string of the triangleā€¦ which ends up in a WristMount that i can dismount regularly but i want it to poop up through the triangle!
Might need a smaller yoyoā€¦

Thanks, you both!

What helped me the Most is Not trying to Throw it through, but rather keep the trapeze on your Nth finger as Long as possible and Swing it through the triangle. I let Go of the trapeze only when the Throw is already through the triangle.

That was tight.

1 Like
15 Likes

Very smooth! Nice!

1 Like

Week 45 - Meta Slack GT

Another cool trick and great video from our friend Diego

Great suggestion from @LeftyThrower24

14 Likes

I havenā€™t done any of these yet, but Iā€™m going to try this one. Seems within reach.

3 Likes

This is essentially why I recommended it! Pretty straightforward and not a super long trick, but very satisfying to hit and smooth out while adding it to a combo. Plus Diegoā€™s tutorials are always great to learn from

3 Likes

Holy crap! I just got this weekā€™s trick on my first tryā€¦ i credit a very well explained tutorial by @ChrysaeThrows, thank you! . Im throw it a bunch to Smooth out but i think i might be able to get this one on film this week! Great suggestions !

Editā€¦
Didnā€™t take long for me to get the bug and try to catch it on video. Empty train to work always helpsā€¦ back to Superman!

13 Likes

I think itā€™s best to view this less as a specific trick, and more as a common element to end tricks with. The string formation you need before the whip is simple enough that thereā€™s a countless number of ways you can get to that formation. The setup for it is the trick, and the GT finishes it, the sheer number of variations is why itā€™s so common. Hereā€™s a combo using this GT twice. For anybody wanting to do a little more with it this week, consider trying to find new ways to get to this GT. Trick creation isnā€™t talked about a whole lot here, so I figured it might be interesting to bring up, in case anybody wants to do a bit more.

15 Likes

MY HERO! dam that was good!

2 Likes

Great point! Thatā€™s another reason I like this trick/element so much. Itā€™s fun to play around with and see how else you can get into and use it, not to mention I just think itā€™s one of those simple yet satisfying ones

Really love this GT, no Wonder this is such a famous Trick.
Here is my entry :slight_smile: First one is like in the Clip, second one is imho the Even More simplified Version, just going From a under Mount, twist the String and Drop it behind the throw. Youā€˜ll End up in the Same Position.
3,4 are my Most Favorite Variations into this GT :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That was really good, thats a huge thing on my list. I have no idea how to make combos

1 Like

Bust it!

12 Likes

Loving the Tee!

1 Like

I really like this one. Worked it out all day yesterday and got it pretty smooth.

Today I turned 50 and am so grateful to have found yo-yo. So grateful to have found TAW. So grateful to have found this community!! Thank you everyone!! Throw on!! Hereā€™s to 50 more.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday @Shwa! :birthday::tada:

3 Likes