**MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2022- #51- NANDA KANDA -End of year challenge $50 YYE gift certificate prize!

Week 48 - Dragonblade Opener

Crazy to think next week starts the last month of the year…If you need a break from deciding which yoyos to buy during the black friday sale, heres a pretty cool way to get into all the other awesome combos and elements we’ve been learning!

10 Likes

Perfect, I’ve needed a reason to learn this one!!!

5 Likes

Great Choice! His Tuts are always a pleasure

4 Likes

This Trick has a Really nice flow to it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So i think this one was a bit easier then it looked… or i did something wrong.
At the end when you drop your NTH thumb and then your TH index are you guys in a clean trapeze? I think i have all the steps in… ill try to post a dirty version today.

2 Likes

Yes this is Totally right :+1: he just blended the String dropping with his bind so its Not as clear.
But if you dont drop the String you are in Good Mount for overhead Gt, 1.5gt and Else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool… here’s my ugly version will try to smooth it out and catch up with the previous weeks.

8 Likes

Man, THIS is how you make a tutorial vid.

2 Likes

Have the basics of this one down… But needs a lot more work!!

Really fun one to do.

2 Likes

Best you’re getting out of me this week, especially after cutting my hands up defrosting the freezer (ugh).

Really enjoyed this one though!

6 Likes

That was solid!

I also wore my Christmas sweater today haha

5 Likes

Happy Friday TaW gang. I stumbled upon a channel I’ve never seen before. @SamirElo is a team member on ZeroGravity and he has a few cool tutorials on his page. Here’s a fun Slacky pic trick. Enjoy.

13 Likes

Cool trick but I’m gonna need my glasses!

3 Likes

Was working on this trick a bunch this weekend cause usually i think Slack tricks are impossible. Well this isn’t the cleanest but i was very excited to actually figure it out. Will try to keep this one in my rep and add it into a combo. Now… back to SUPERMAN!

9 Likes

Week 50!

Okay everyone, this is pretty challenging to get through but has lots of neat elements throughout.

11 Likes

Wow, i know a lot of towers but rarely any stars, so this was fun :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That was excellent. Super smooth!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I always enjoy your small edits on this thread :blush:

Anyone got the rejection to tower part yet ? :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Trick-a-Week crew!

We wanted to have a end of the year event to celebrate another exciting week at Trick-a-Week on YYE. So we are hosting a small video challenge.

Everyone that has posted at least 2 videos during the year (you are welcome to post them now in December to qualify) is eligible.
Let’s see some 30-60 sec video (nothing longer but if it’s shorter that’s cool too).

Only tricks and elements from this Trick-a-Week 2022 are allowed, check the first post for a full list of each tutorial. You can throw individual tricks back to back, or string them together for a longer combo, or part of one trick pasted onto parts of another.

All videos will be considered in a random drawing and the random winner will get a $50 Gift Certificate at YoYoExpert. I’ll run the random picker and my video will not be eligible for the prize to keep things fair.

Please post your videos on this thread and I’ll make sure to collect all names for the random drawing. Deadline to post your entry is Jan 2 2023.

14 Likes

I like this idea. Assuming I’m over my illness, I’ll give this a go!

1 Like