MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

Thank you kindly :grin:

1 Like

I donā€™t even understand how she whips the loop around. You guys are fast.

2 Likes

Drunk gives extra points lol

3 Likes

You should have seen me judging 2020 TaW contest :joy:

4 Likes

I turned 40 today can I get elderly credit :wink:

8 Likes

Corona matrix

Happy birthday dude!!!

Ask @ryanmcg heā€™s our resident old guy

2 Likes

But this trick it good fun! Thanks @MoonageMin

2 Likes

Does Tsunami bomb count? Itā€™s one of my favorite wrist mount tricks and in the tutorial I remember hearing ā€œmagic drop like elementā€ but I admittedly never learned magic drop so Iā€™m not even sure Iā€™m doing the trick right sometimes but however Iā€™m getting through has been fun for me so far.

3 Likes

@MoonageMin can u do this three in a row?

2 Likes

I can do magic drop and shock wave three in a row now after last week, pineappe catch, more like one in three XD

1 Like

Youā€™re most welcome dude.

That has always been the main goal since the first time I started this last year.

this was the welcome message I wrote to none other than our very own @AKYOYOMIKE a year ago.
I feel we havenā€™t drifted from our core goals and it remains the same :slight_smile:

Have fun!

6 Likes

That is the approach! Letā€™s see if I can make this work.
Right now I am drunk af and fells like I have 4 hands. But just lefties lol

4 Likes

One thing I find very fascinating is how memory works. Things u develop can be very difficult but easy to u since it comes from ur ā€œinner motionā€. On the other hand simple tricks like a magic drop is so hard and stiff to execute.

3 Likes

I learned to spin poi at raves. Muscle memory is a good thing.:wink:

6 Likes

Happy Bā€™day! 40 sucks! Iā€™ll be 42 in a few weeks. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m not the oldestā€¦ but it sure seems like it.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve done tsunami bomb. Iā€™ll look it up when I get a chance.

But yeah, @AKYOYOMIKE was looking for any magic drop like things in different mounts, so :+1:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not actually that hard. It kinda does it by itself, and you just need to aim/help it along. Kinda like with rejection to GT, but different motion.

Try just doing the rejection a bunch of times and watch what the string does, and once you can follow it you can start to aim it.

Iā€™m landing about 30% now. Best was 4 in a row.

1 Like

Wow! I remember reading that and thinking "i have no idea what this guy is saying! Very cool.

1 Like

Man I miss raves. 1994 Berlin

6 Likes