MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Finished, check out TaW 2022]

1 Like

Me too bud.
Youā€™re feet were moving way before I found my way. I caught the very tail end of warehouse parties in early 00ā€™s.
Dancing en mass is something Iā€™m missing in a deep way. In February itā€™ll be a year since Iā€™ve gotten to Dance at a club.

3 Likes

@Kray ā€” This hereā€™s your birthday song, not very longā€¦ hey!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my week 1 attempt! Ignore the tangle :joy: For pineapple catch Im still working on landing one clean but getting closer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am waiting for the summer and hope for some outdoor eventsā€¦

2 Likes

I love ā€œShock the Gerbilā€! Well done!

2 Likes

While Iā€™m trying to do the best to hit the gap, I noticed that I canā€™t do that bind Tessa shows. Like that lateral escape, can anyone teach me that too? ^^

1 Like

okay let me take a quick video, one sec

2 Likes

Taw #2 Pineapple Catch Tips

Here you go guys hope itā€™s helpful.

10 Likes

Love this!

1 Like

In depth tutorial. Perfect explanation, I actually got the first time after that explanation, probably some luck, but Iā€™ll keep trying.
I canā€™t do jade wip, so I will use the same technique. 2-in1 for me. :smile: Also, loved the gnarly strings.

Aaaaaaahhh, I got the bind idea, but the hand position to catch the yoyo is kinda weird. But thaaaanks a lot!!!

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I havenā€™t changed my strings for ages :sweat_smile:

1 Like

While I was making that tips video, I realised that the beginning bit of pineapple catch is just like the reverse hook so I gave that a go.

I present to you, the Reverse Pen Pineapple Apple Pen Hook Catch :rofl:

6 Likes

So you never pinch the string when you turn your hand over?

3 Likes

Never mind I figured it out. I just suck at it so far.

1 Like

Oh wow, itā€™s been a while, how are you Sean?

1 Like

Good. Iā€™ve been here, just working on other tricks. Mostly Iā€™ve been ā€œleveling upā€ if you know what I mean. I got burnt out on the long tricks and felt like i was forgetting as many tricks as I was learning. Way to just chuck your yoyo on the ground! I felt itā€™s pain.

4 Likes

Yeah I should do some levelling up of my own. Havenā€™t done any for a while.

Haha my room has super thick carpet so itā€™s okay to drop yo-yos. The think was from it rolling and knocking into something I think. :joy:

2 Likes

@MoonageMin @ANGVS Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man!

Also @MoonageMin I love reverse hooks and never even noticed :joy: I may steal a bit of that for my submission this week

2 Likes