MoonageMin's Trick-a-Week 2021 [Week #41 - 4a Off-tober (4a basics)]

Same that’s why i didn’t attempt any on my last day to get this post up. I keep hitting my fat thumb even with smaller throws.

1 Like

TaW #28 : Maximum Overdrive

Something fun but easy that I have been meaning to learn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Niiice trick. And even nicer to see you back here!!
Danm, I have a lot to catch up :smiley:

3 Likes

That darn thumb Pluck at the beginning is tuff to get in flow.

Edit i think i need a longer string for this one also. When attached to my finger the yoyo reaches my opposite shoulder, which has reduced greatly the number of times i hit the ground (especially outside) but if feel like with all these undercuts i could use an extra inch.

4 Likes

This trick is very cool… once it clicks it actually a lot easier then i thought initially. I was messing around thankfully had my phone set up just incase… enjoy.

4 Likes

#29 this week flew by as if we where in overdrive haha…

Not sure if everyone is following the trick remixes, but @Myk_Myk is organizing some awesome challenges. With this month’s remix in mind i thought we would change the plane of our combos with some Flops. I found 3 ideas for us to play with GYROLUTION, Saturn Flop, and a Vu style Gyrolution.

Enjoy.

Incase anyone wants to check out the remix thread…

5 Likes

Awesome picks. I def need to learn these.

4 Likes

Just done week 22.
Uhuuuul!!!

Danm, that was super satisfying to learn. Nice trick, I still need tons of flow to make it looks better. The trick string composition is just crazy. On my way to week 29!!

2 Likes

Fantastic @Ne0phy73 !

1 Like

I saw it on IG!! We’ll done!
I skipped that one because I couldn’t really follow the tutorial. After seeing you hit it i think I’ll go back.

1 Like

Hey @Shwa, this trick is so satisfying, I know you can do it. If you need any help, let me know, at least the basic I can try to help.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll hit you up once I dig in.

1 Like

TAW #30 : Jensen Kimmitt’s World’s 2010 Double or Nothing Rail Combo

Thought we try something a bit different and learn like a set piece combo than a trick in particular.

8 Likes

Sorry guys, I know I haven’t been very active the past few weeks since week 23.
I am back now starting today and my trick learning with my TaW family continues.

Also the index has been updated just now.

5 Likes

OMG… C’mom, thats 4 month - 8hours day practice to accomplish this one.

You are back on :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

This is pretty crazy in that the very first element is something I stumbled upon on my own just this morning. In the kamikaze mount I just threw it up to see what would happened. Felt good so I kept doing it… landed the same string and exited out. To funny, it shows up here in this combo.

This one is going to take a bit of practice for sure. GL everyone.

4 Likes

So far the first part all these Kamikaze hops are very cool! Good pick moon!

3 Likes

It is not easy, obviously it’s a worlds routine. But I think it’s doable with time and effort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ok guys…i want to see some videos this week…i feel like this year we’ve upped the complexity of the tricks and we are posting a lot less… @ANGVS and @CPC where the last 2 videos and that was 5 weeks ago!
Even if we don’t get this one 100% i want to see some attempts… see how many hops and chops we are landing. This is a fun tutorial… there are a bunch of individual elements we can take away. Post what you got, dirty or not sloppy and floppy… i will mail every thrower that posts a video 2 boutique strings from my collection. Successful or almost, or whatever! Let’s see what we can do!

5 Likes

I hear you there. It was fun to have a slew of videos posted every week and progress updates

Ive only gotten up to the second kamikazi hop so far

3 Likes