MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

I haven’t started working on the new trick yet but last week, working on ninja vanish variations I found this move which is the same as ninja vanish but you land on the string instead of in the slack. Then I found a cool trick from coleslaw_joe which started with this move, so I dedicated the last days learning his trick and making my own adaptation to it (his version is way more hard). Hope you like it.

10 Likes

Whaaat? What the heck was that? That was crazy haha! Super cool trick @ChrysaeThrows!!

3 Likes

Haha thanks man. Don’t ask me how it works or how the second tower is created. I have no idea. I just emulated Joe :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Holy cow dude that was lovely. You have a very suave elegant style. Love it!

3 Likes

That was rad!

I tried to find some cool ninja vanish combos too and have been trying to learn a reverse brent stole to ninja vanish rejection but maaaan is it a doozy!

3 Likes

Anyone else having trouble getting into the mount after the gyro? I keep watching the video and it all makes perfect sense to me in my head…but then in practice I’m really struggling.
I’m not sure if I’m doing the gyro wrong or what.

2 Likes

Make sure your NTH is passing over your TH.

I’ve got it down ok. The suicide is a PITA though.

2 Likes

Okay pretty embarrassing haha…but I’m the first to admit how noob I am! :stuck_out_tongue:

HALP!!

3 Likes

I was having that happen when I hooked the wrong side of the yo-yo. You should be hooking the side near you.

3 Likes

Not sure. I’m almost positive that I’m getting the slack around the half closest to me…but maybe I’m not. I’ll have to really try to pay attention later

1 Like

Also…I’m still only getting close to Spirit Bomb. Frustratingly close!! lol

4 Likes

I think you’re undercutting the yo-yo too forcefully, and a bit too soon. It shouldn’t be forcefully accelerated downward, just directed into the triangle with the undercut.

2 Likes

Awesome :smiley: Thanks! I’ll try to do it more gently later when I practice some more.

1 Like

I could swear the same a few times. Maybe a twist in the string?

Awesome! And you’re so close man! Such a good trick.

1 Like

Oh! I think I figured out what I was doing wrong with the mount after the gyro! Not sure I can explain it in words haha…but I’m pretty sure I get it now :smiley:. I’m headed out the door for a meeting, but I’ll try some things out when I get back and let you guys know :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I flagged this by accident. Not sure even how. Sorry bro.

2 Likes

It’s all good man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

try using longer string, your hands/arms look way too big for your string length.

2 Likes

nice expedition though!!!

kgb

1 Like