MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

You should have a twist, or your finger should be pointing toward you.

2 Likes

So, I just spent 15 mins throwing, and I feel like I was stabbed in the back with a knife that was dipped in acid and set on fire (Itā€™s a lower left scapula trigger point causing the pain). I think Iā€™m officially on the shelf for now :slightly_frowning_face:

Last time this happened, I could barely yo-yo for 6 months. FML. EDIT: brain fart, last time I also had a herniated disc in my neck, and thatā€™s what took so long to heal. I shouldnā€™t have been so worried.

But at least I did a NV to brother mount NV to brother slack NV finished with smoothieā€¦ that was fun.

2 Likes

No pain no gainā€¦ kidding. I pm u.

2 Likes

Woop woop! This is the first thing I attempted when I got home fropm work earlier and landed it first time! Only managed it a couple of times since though but cool :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the bro slack into ninja vanish! Iā€™ve landed it a good few times but find myself binding the times I donā€™tā€¦Im guessing that may be from trying to whip into the NV too quickly from the brother mount?

2 Likes

Donā€™t think iā€™m there yet but Iā€™ve learned the ninja Vanish a few times. Very cool. I made a collage of my ninja Vanish

5 Likes

haha thatā€™s awesome man! :smiley:

1 Like

Are these photos taken at your place of employment?

GET TO WORK SLACKER!!

haha Iā€™m kidding! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Could be from it rolling in the mount upon landing; I used to do that all the time, but Iā€™m not really sure what I changed to stop doing that.

1 Like

Seriously thank god iā€™m self employed cause TaW has been terrible for my productivity!

3 Likes

So, this video by @EOS44 is for Ninja Hook, but the Ninja Vanish from brother mount portion really helped me understand how to do it correctly. And NV from brother+slack is really the same thing. I literally went from about 10% success rate with NV from brother/brother+slack to 90+% in a day.

5 Likes

Day 1 Ninja Vanish Progress:

And a little simple combo:

9 Likes

Also, Iā€™ve been having fun slowly learning to use the VSDC video editing software :slight_smile:. Adding music that fades in and out, and how to crop and splitā€¦basic stuff, but Iā€™m learning more and more as I use it!
Itā€™s completely free to download and use if anyone is interested!
http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor

Also, youtube has hundreds of free songs you can use on your videosā€¦I spent WAY too long last night going through a bunch of them and downloading some of the ones I like so I can use them in future videos. lol I downloaded over 300 of them >.<ā€™. /needs a life
https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary

7 Likes

Need to smooth out the flow but this is fun!

@twitch77 iā€™l deff check out the editing link.
My boss is going to kill me

5 Likes

Nahā€¦your boss is a real nice guy! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be fine! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

And that combo was all sorts of cool!

What string you using? The pink contrasted really well with your blue jacket and looked great!

3 Likes

I believe that is actually red zipline cherry bomb? I think. Im trying out new string but iā€™m not sure i like the feel of the nylon over poly. But ive only tried that and aeiotics business class for now.

3 Likes

Ninja Vanish two waysā€¦

8 Likes

Dude that was great. Im totally going to steal your comboā€¦or iā€™l tryšŸ˜€

4 Likes

You will definitely get it, Iā€™m proof that all it takes is enough practice. :+1:

5 Likes

iā€™ve been doing that first (laceration) style for a while but I really like the second one. iā€™ll try to figure that one out tonight. nice work!

kgb

3 Likes