MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

you guys planning on doing any other styles? like 5A, or 4A?

3 Likes

I’m guessing there are a few of us who have been yoyoing for some time who participate just to learn tricks we never learned. That said, you are 100% right, the muscle memory is huge.

Also, ladies and gentlemen, Tyler makes some world class leather yoyo holders. When I carry my yoyo on my belt, I’m using the holder Tyler made for me

6 Likes

I plan on doing 5A.
Haven’t given other disciplines a thought yet though

2 Likes

What a nice holster!

1 Like

Same here!
No plans for any other style though.
I do want to learn to do some basic looping at some point with my right/dominant hand as well. Not really expecting to ever try for 2a though.

2 Likes

That looks really nice!

I won a couple keychains from a company called Rustico a few years ago (along with a wallet!)…they happen to fit my yos perfectly!

4 Likes

That also looks very nice. When my son and I started yoyoing, we made some paracord holders, they are nice, but, not nearly as classy as the leather

3 Likes

Totally agree! I had a couple of paracord holders (and I also have a cheapy magicyoyo holder)…but the leather just looks and feels great!

I love having handmade things, so that’s really cool Tyler makes such nice ones!

2 Likes

That was fantastic!

3 Likes

Twitch is way too hard on himself. He’s made so much progress lately too.

2 Likes

This is what I use

2 Likes

I just carry this in my pockets or bag… usually where cargo pants

3 Likes

What throw is in the left jar?

2 Likes

Looks like an Edge to me. Not sure what colorway.

3 Likes

Here’s my own holder. You can’t really see because it’s clasped to the smallest size, but there are two other spots to snap for larger throws (including 4A yoyos at the biggest size).

4 Likes

Guys, this trick-a-week challenge gave me the input to start a dedicated Instagram channel for my yoyo post and stories, you can find me as @chrysaethrows. I wanted to differentiate it from my personal channel where I mainly post mtb stuff.

3 Likes

Its an Edge from YYF.

3 Likes

That’s exactly correct. Same throw

3 Likes

@chrysaethrows

You forgot the ‘h’ in ‘throws’.
Following…and you are hella good! That trick you have up is sick!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man.

Edited, thanks

3 Likes