MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

I don’t know what you’re talking about, those catches looked super clean to me.
Great job!
And that other arm trick looks complicated, what is it called?

Btw, I don’t know if you guys experienced this but training the arm trick puts your funny bone at risk.
Found it out the hard way twice, and it’s surely not my favorite way of hitting myself with my yoyo. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks man!

It’s called the Jack Gomley combo. I’m trying to learn it this week alongside the TaW arm trick.

Haha funny bone at risk for sure!

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll look it up!
(A quick google search tells me it must be a combo from Zach Gormley evil twin! :laughing:)

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:.

Sorry that’s the one.
This video.

5 Likes

Wooow, ok you sold me on it!
This is the exact type of flashy trick needed to get friends interested/curious about yoyoing.

3 Likes

I love this
I’m using this week’s tut to finally finish learning this one:

I get all the way to the next step past the zerber. There’s only 2 more steps after that but it’s hard to maintain plane & momentum long enough to get there.
So. Close.

5 Likes

This is where I’m at with the arm toss. Lots of fun. For sure. I find it helpful to hold onto my index longer and toss once my NTH is almost under my TH arm.

8 Likes

Getting consistent! Nice one Mike!
@AKYOYODR

5 Likes

Just the first step through the doorway.:wink:

7 Likes

lol clean. Door way unlocked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Arm toss in a combo. I’m pretty happy with this nonsense.

7 Likes

Progress so far.

11 Likes

Nice work everyone! I’ve been messing with a neato combo that ends with the arm trick, hoping to get it (and other stuff!) on video this weekend

5 Likes

What a dope shirt.:fist:

6 Likes

Looking good everybody!

4 Likes

I see i missed a element in the arm toss. I’m just coming back out to a trapeze. Which is cool, but not the correct exit. Ill work on that tonight.

5 Likes

The element that you’re missing is one I was doing wrong when I was learning the trick. I was just pulling my elbow back through which didnt put me into the backwards kind of trapeze

5 Likes

Spending time learning Deep Magenta again. It’s one I learned just enough to get a good take and then move on. Considerably easier to get the 2nd time round. Now just to retain it.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Felt good to finally film something :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

That’s was great!

6 Likes