MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (2020)

Looks great @twitch77!
I really dig your idea of adding the trapeze brother, it flows very well (dare I say even better than the original repeater?)

3 Likes

Fantastic! Im loving everyoneā€™s videosā€¦i know @CPC is about to blow this thread up with a monster!

5 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE Thanks for the confidence. Excellent vid.
@twitch77 Nice vid and variation.
@stringKnot Nice vid. Very smooth.
@ChrysaeThrows It was nice to see your vid. I like seeing people throw and learn cause you learn little tips from them as you watch others in something thatā€™s not a perfect trick video. You learn as they learn.

5 Likes

My attempt:

Repost with no audio. Forgot there was talking in background.

5 Likes

Nice job CPC! :smiley: lol I love the little"PING!" noise your yo makes when you bind it. So satisfying! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are smooth as butter my friend. Well done. I watched you perform last weeks trick again while i was on your channel. :scream_cat: WOW!

3 Likes

BUMPā€¦or something :upside_down_face::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

1 Like

Bonkers Comboā€¦rough draft I guess :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:open_mouth: Now that was indeed Bonkers!!

That combo looks great, what are the elements/tricks following the repeaters?

Iā€™m low key angry at myself for not even thinking of Asian Popsā€™ synergy with this repeater lol

3 Likes

Bangers and bonkers? Are you nuts!

Actually no itā€™s something elseā€¦ still very cool!

3 Likes

Lol! Thanks guys, Iā€™m just salty I didnā€™t get it clean. I landed it clean several times yesterday, but couldnā€™t setup my camera till midnight. I did one practice run when the camera was off when I was getting a drink and landed it clean :crazy_face: :joy:

Anyway, just a Houdini mount pop before the start of bonkers, three bonkers (first one a mess) and after bonkers itā€™s just a roll into a double or nothing, which leaves a wrap around your index finger when done from kamikaze, which leads into the last third or so of Rancid Milk.

4 Likes

Hell yeah Ryan, nice job! Is this the combo you were thinking about?

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

I Need to learn rancid milkā€¦ as a rule i avoid rancid foods but that looked very fresh.

SORRY.

4 Likes

4 Likes

GROSS! Incase thatā€™s unclear to anyone else :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

TaW Week #35 : Bouncy Castle

Iā€™m cheating a little bit as itā€™s a trick I already learned relatively recently.

But Iā€™m so behind on yoyoing these days buried in work.
So this will give me a chance to catch up later :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This trick is probably beyond meā€¦but looks damn fun! Looking forward to giving it a go! Thanks for the trick Moons! :smiley:

4 Likes

Itā€™s not dude. You can totally do it!

3 Likes

This trick blends with And wut really well for a extended comboā€¦ and WUT then bouncy castle.
I actually learned it as well a few weeks agoā€¦ full disclosure. I will film a cleaner version.
Itā€™s Tuns of fun

3 Likes