Monthly Throw Speculation Thread (SPOILER WARNING)

Thanks for the clarification, I was definitely unaware that it was only a few, i was under the impression that the whole batch was like that.
Your correcting me on that definitely changes my perspective and I’ll edit my posts to reflect that.

5 Likes

Wait which “issue” are you referring to? If it is the mismatching halves, I have that problem too. I just threw the yo-yo in my pile of “I will give this away to someone for free” stuff, I wasn’t aware I could have it fixed? Is that possible?

11 Likes

Yes. Contact monthly throw

2 Likes

This month was a YYF two-pack with the cool case and extras and everything :hugs:

I’ll leave specifics out in case others haven’t gotten theirs yet? Pretty cool one this month though, I dig it!

3 Likes

Pragma or Meerkat?

Nah they were both older releases.

1 Like

I decided to pass this month but it looks like a good tier 3. That’s a lot of value, and I would really like to try the more expensive of the two included throws.

1 Like

Hope this month is good. :grin:

5 Likes

It was right on :+1:

2 Likes

Yep it’s very good!

4 Likes

I got 35 shipped on that green boi if anyone is wanting to let theirs go! Color was the ONLY thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on a :dove:

2 Likes

1 Like

150%

2 Likes

Yeah I was like why wouldn’t anyone go with the pink then I saw the green one. I was hoping there might be one on the monthly throw site but no luck.

2 Likes

Yeah I checked there first, but sad days are ahead. Not sure how long I should wait before making a LF post so as not to spoil stuff.

2 Likes

You can probably make it without actually naming it. Like “LF: newest monthly throw yo-yo” or something like that

3 Likes

Any chance of this colorway ever seeing a full release?

1 Like

It will stay a monthly throw exclusive, just like the purple Hummingbird with Raw SS rings

1 Like

I love my green boi. It’s become my out and about yoyo. It’s a great yoyo, but I’m sure you’ll see them on the BST sooner or later.

3 Likes

December is the best one yet :call_me_hand:

4 Likes