MonkeyfingeR Private Reserve Begleri!

From @MonkeyFingerYOYO: As you all know, we are mad scientists, and proud of it. As with all respectable mad scientists, we push the limits and consequences be damned. Luckily, the results have been great. We got a little crazy…you got adjustable begleri weights. We went mental…you got our customizable Bumperz. Upwards and onwards, the sky is the limit.

PrivateReserve-Extra1_1024x1024

But you know what? Something always bothered us, and bothering a mad scientist is never a good idea. What was, is it that irks us so? Good question, I am glad you asked. The cords! Not the cords themselves, but tying them? Bah, lame! Every time you want to change the weights, you have to untie and tie the cords yet again. No time for that, we all have important stuff to do!

So let me introduce you to the Private Reserve. This brand new begleri was built from the ground up by the MonkeyfingeR begleri team, or the Gorilla Squad as I like to call them. This new design is a departure from our usual smooth organic beads. This is an example of function over form. The Private Reserve allows players to adjust the weight of the beads without untying the cord. Yes, that’s right! Set your length once, and then go to town with your weight adjustment, one gram at a time!

PrivateReserve-Extra2_1024x1024

The Private Reserve accomplishes this never- before-seen begleri feat thanks to our patent- pending Control Rod Technology (CRT) design. We are so proud of this innovation that we machined in an exposure groove so that players can see the rods after being installed. The CRT rods are each one gram, and up to three can be installed per bead. If you prefer, longer rods with more weight can be purchased separately. Never have players had so much weight adjustment available in so little time.

PrivateReserve-BlackBluePink1_1024x1024 PrivateReserve-BlackBluePink_1024x1024

Speaking of MonkeyfingeR fashion, each Private Reserve begleri comes dressed up with all the usual goodies, with each box containing:
• 1 set of Private Reserve (13 grams…the perfect sweet spot)
• 6 CRT rods with Allen key to install and remove.
• 3 MFD stickers
• 1 MFD pouch
• 3 MonkeyCHORDS with a complementary colour scheme

Releasing Friday 3/8 @ 9PM EST!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/private-reserve-begleri-by-monkeyfinger

5 Likes