MonkeyfingeR presents - The GELADA 2.1 & Caesar Helium!

From MonkeyfingeR: By now we have all heard of the damaging effects that shelf life can have on a yo-yo. Especially a yo-yo as fun loving and friendly as the Gelada 2.1! Look at it, just sitting there, begging to be taken home and thrown. Don’t you wish you could help?

Well now you can! It’s time to get the Geladas off the shelf and into the hands of yo-yo players. It’s time to save a Gelada 2.1!

With the Gelada 2.1 MonkeyfingeR took the original Gelada design and amplified it to match what people are looking for in a modern day competition yo-yo. It has the a nice organic v-shape that fits comfortably in hand and amazing weight distribution that ensures long spin time and unbelievable stability.

Compared to the Original Gelada 2 that was one smooth curve on the inner gap area - With the Gelada 2.1 we took the smooth out and created the shape using all straight lines and multiple faces for both visual and weight distribution benefits.

Finished with the unreal MonkerfingeR Design Anodization and Monkey Snot Silicone Response, this yo-yo can handle whatever you can throw at it!

Releasing Wednesday 12/11 @ 9PM EST.

10 Likes

Is is an O? Or is it a VVVVVVV?

1 Like

next up:
Gelada 2.1.2

• fixed some minor bugs
3 Likes

i’m so excited to buy that blue fire

1 Like

Special limited release of the CAESAR Helium Edition dropping alongside the Gelada 2.1 tonight!

7 Likes

Boy, this one is a real beauty!

4 Likes

The Caesar shape really reminds me of the banshee I wonder if they’d play the same :thinking: