1 Like

Whatā€™s the yo-yo named *again donā€™t sue me

The Conspiracyā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

1 Like

Where is a link to see the pics?

1 Like

I had a monkeyfingerā€¦ I finally got rid of it because every time I drive by a fruit stand; I had to stop and get it a banana. Now I have so many Monkeyfinger yoyos; I bought my own banana tree.

2 Likes

I would possibly buy a Monkeyfinger yoyo one day, If future releases donā€™t look like a unicorn up-chucked all over them.

2 Likes

Wowowowowowow! Did I say Wow?

image image image image

4 Likes

Actually, that last colour looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

Monkeyfinger Conspiracy release date<<>>

Nov 30th 7 PM mountain time

Mark yo calendaršŸ¤”

4 Likes

Yes! This is a VERY exciting release for sure! Ray at @MonkeyFingerYOYO has been really hard at work!

They have been posting some great promo for it too!

3 Likes

I think thereā€™s a difference between ano designs being too busy and being complex. Itā€™s the complexity of their ano designs(paired with the fact that I think they choose great color and design combos) that make them the best. G2 is very well known for their swirls and if youā€™re looking for a minimal look, many companies do great solids, fades, and simple splashes but in terms of depth, complexity, and overall ceiling of ano design, thereā€™s no company weā€™ve ever seen thatā€™s come close to what MFD is capable of putting out imo.

I agree that some colorways are a little much, but for the most part I think their color combos and design choices are excellent and if thereā€™s anyone Iā€™d want to have a custom ano job done by, itā€™d be MFD, and itā€™s not even close, thereā€™s no competition. MFD is unmatched in terms of ano design.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like them. I think their colour choices are ugly for the most part and definitely over the top.

Each to their own!

1 Like

Sort of, I find that Monkeyfinger tends to go a little overboard sometimes. This is a style thing though. I would point to C3 as current ano champs myself.

1 Like

Where did you find the realese date dude!

1 Like

Being friends with the Owner certainly helpsšŸ˜‰

I would just say I used a crystal ball. But nobody would believe me.

Anyways; I loaned my Crystal Ball to Pee Wee Herman. And the last I heard; it was in the Basement of the Alamo; next to his bicyclešŸ˜‰

4 Likes

100% get one of these. Iā€™ve been playing mine non stop for the last week. Aside from the anno this is probably the best balanced throw theyā€™ve released. Feels really light on the string without sacrificing stability.

3 Likes