Modest One Drop collection

So here’s my humble little One Drop collection. The only thing missing (as far as I’m concerned) is a 2016 Benchmark W in nickel finish, to complete the Benchmark set.

one_drop_collection

18 Likes

Bonus points for the helpful labels.

5 Likes

Parlay.

i%20want%20that

2 Likes

Nice collection. The three holes that aren’t spoken for should be an original Project, M1 and Code 2. Just my two cents. :slight_smile:

That aqua VTWO omg

1 Like

I know, right? When I saw a photo of that “Teal” finish, I just had to have one.

Or a original Project (or Markmont Project), Prescription and Wooly Markmont. Then sell 2 VTWO’s and get a Summit and Cabal.

My .02 :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a really nice collection, but……….where are all your older One Drop’s? The one’s that put em on the map? The 54’s, the P1’s or p2’s, the Code 1’s or 2’s, the Summit’s? Get some of those and it will make your collection more complete. Still it’s a very nice collection man.

2 Likes

I don’t have any old throws because I only started acquiring yoyos recently. My goal isn’t to have a personal One Drop museum, spanning their history, but rather to have a small range of models I find appealing, in colors I find attractive.

4 Likes

Looks like you need 4 more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, one of the four unused slots is obviously reserved for a 2016 Benchmark W in nickel finish that I may never find, but that’s the way it goes. The other three are open for other OD throws, but I haven’t found anything else I want (yet). Maybe OD will come out with a new model that really grabs me, or maybe my tastes will change in some unforeseen way and I’ll want something I never cared for before. :man_shrugging:

Nice collection!

My 2 cents would be the 7 Summits and Wooly Markmont. Neither shape appealed to me at first, but they have become two of my favourite throws,

My experience(s) trying to at first track down a purple VTWO, and now a nickel Benchmark W, have sorta put me off trying to collect models that are out of production. Unless, of course, it is a model I somehow absolutely fall in love with, but that’s hard to do without trying it first.

Ok, but honestly I think you should start a One Drop museum. lmao

1 Like

Have you seen the Saturday Market VTWO on the OD website @zslane?

I didn’t even know what “Saturday Market” was until I looked on their website just now. It looks kinda cool, I guess, but I prefer solid finishes. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t bother notifying zs because I know he hates splashes.

Personally I find solids really boring (other than half-swaps), but to each his own!

Great but their is only 1 thing missing which is not labeled… A Terrarian :laughing:

Here is a photo taken today of the collection. As you can see, the Benchmark W remains elusive:

I swapped out the half-swap red/gold NQP Gauntlet for a gold Kuntosh. Anyone interested in the Gauntlet, by any chance?

4 Likes

How much you want for it?

1 Like