Modern Responsive March 2024 Throws

Respawns are AMAZING responsive yoyos. I would say they are geared more towards the 1A style.

1 Like

A pair of Toybanias.

I was playing The Thing today when I saw all of your pics of the Metal Harbinger and thought it looked similarly shaped to the Stoopid, so I pulled that one out instead.

13 Likes

12 Likes

I’ll be honest with ya’ll, I don’t know what modern responsive means. But I already got bored of my fancy new toys and am back to throwing this

8 Likes

This is one of the most gloriously clean things I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Thanks! Hah! I took the graphic off and was going to dye it but just loved the all white too much!

1 Like

Going for Nostalgia today.

Got a fun one on deck for tomorrow.

14 Likes

Cycling through these guys today

17 Likes

Trying a slim line with some matching string.

14 Likes

Took thisguy to the beach

15 Likes

XT with new Throw-Yo Ink string!

15 Likes

Going to mess around with this today. It can be semi unresponsive at times, but I have the gap adjusted fairly narrow.

Just a general comment; Wonder why the cocept of the Orings for protection on the rims didnt become a thing in the industry?

15 Likes

I feel like it did for awhile, not so much anymore though. Ed Davidson on Facebook turns really beautiful fixies and puts o-rings on every single one. Can’t think of anyone else that’s still doing it though.

5 Likes

That sure is a nice vivid purple. It seems like the o ring, regardless of where it’s placed, but especially there, would have a natural dampening effect on vibe that would give yo-yos setup that way a unique and smooth feel to them. That certainly seemed to be the case with the Workhorse and the States I tried it on.

1 Like

the Rev G… one of the worst yoyos i absolutely want for no reason lol.

4 Likes

Its everything you have read. To big in diameter IMO. Not enough response.

But a cool concept and piece of history.

4 Likes

Whip, BflyAL, Origin. I feel like I need a new yo-yo for mrm.

Ok, ok, want. I feel like I want a new yo-yo for mrm.

:laughing:

9 Likes

The color squad is ready for Modern Responsive March :muscle:

15 Likes

Todays Throw

18 Likes

Man that thing looks so late 90’s! I remember wanting one back then after seeing it in a catalog.

2 Likes