Modded Butterfly XT using only OEM Duncan parts. :D

Metal freehand caps, beefcaked half specs, thick lube. After about 30 minutes the thick lube gets worked out and it becomes very unresponsive. Like, hook and brent stole are pretty easy.

It’s a highwalled, semi responsive, starburst response, but capable. While I was at PNWR, I was walking around making almost everyone I talked to try this. Some forum people got to try it out too.

Keiran Cooper almost landed rancid milk first try, and laughed because it spun out on the last hop through. Andre and Eric both smiled and started seeing what it could do, and asked about the mods. Seth Peterson thought it was funny, busted out some really neat tricks, and recommended I talked to the Duncan booth. So I showed it to Sean Perez, and he also got a kick out of it. Spencer Berry thought it was funny. Honestly, if you want a great yoyo ice breaker at a competition, mod a yoyo and make people try it! I played this goofy thing all weekend, more than any of the yoyos I bought/traded.

7 Likes