Mk1 Yoyos!

Reminds me of the Subaru wrx, there must have been 6 of them in my town blue with orange wheels and accents. The two colors do go well together.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t move me to tears…my mother moved me to tears once……ONCE!!

OMG I love all the colors!

3 Likes

Colours look awesome. Electric pink!

1 Like

Fess up, @Nic_from_Adelaide. What do you think of the Harbinger?

Are the half swaps engraved on both sides?

The Harbinger is just a trick nailing machine. Like when you hold an expensive tool and can feel it’s capable of whatever you need it to do.

Really looking forward to March and giving this one more attention. I keep picking it up and then thinking I’ve got a trick to learn on the Button. Tonight’s project is testing pull starts, two .11 carat sapphires, so far so good!

It can still pull start without these, don’t get me wrong. I just had these lying around spare and was curious about the amount of friction

14 Likes

This was my initial feelings posted in the appreciation thread, since then I’ve landed more tricks and like it even more

5 Likes

Connor Sheahan at PNWR

He’s throwing a prototype of his new signature yoyo, which will be available later this year, hopefully at US Nats.

14 Likes

Both halves are engraved on all colorways.

8 Likes

My :sparkles: Harbinger :sparkles: review is live !

16 Likes

What would happen if you did a red/blue half swap and wore 3D glasses? :thinking:

I love the MR85 on the Origen, but the walls aren’t high enough for me, so this thing looks rad. I tend to like a bit more weight, but if y’all say it plays great at 48 … I believe.

2 Likes

I think you’ll like it! It plays way better for 0A than the Origen. Way easier to stall.

2 Likes

Me too! I got a one in those colors. I dont love the colors when it comes to college football, but anything else…hell yeah.

2 Likes

The Low HP edition looks great! Nice job on it @EOS44. How many low hp yoyos have there been now?
Also the engravings are so dark, was a special process used?

2 Likes

I guess that there have been 4 Low HP editions: RBC, Spyglass, Exia, and Harbinger. Did I miss any?

2 Likes

That’s correct! And there will be more in the future

6 Likes

heads up if you got a known unicorn, these are available loose on MK1 site

2 Likes

Ahh yeah with my harbinger I got the spintop caps I wanted.

3 Likes

Would the Unicorn caps fit on the Harbinger?

2 Likes