Mk1 Yoyos!

Nice logo! All three colorways look great, but I chose green because there just aren’t enough vibrant green yoyos out there. Purples/blues/pinks are everywhere, and it seems like most greens tend to be more earthy or darker. Your green fade is awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks for all the feedback. I haven’t settled on where exactly the engraving will be but I like the idea of having one so that folks can identify the yoyo many years later.

6 Likes

engraving-options

If you were to buy one of these today (ignoring color) which would you lean towards?

• Left (Mk1 yoyos)
  • Middle (Mk1 yoyos DIFFRACTION2)
  • Right (DIFFRACTION2)
  • No Engraving

0 voters

3 Likes

Close between left and middle. Both of those choices would be good for me, I just think without the little text it looks a bit cleaner.

6 Likes

Still waiting on anodization.

There will be a handful of raws so here’s a cool render.

I’ve also been busy working on how the box itself is put together. I’m going to be using plastic cylinders like before, since I really like how well they protect a yoyo during shipping. There will be some fancy stickers, and a string! Plus, and I hope I can finish in time, something handmade that I’ve been crocheting away at. It’s been a lot of work getting this all together, but I want everyone who gets a Diffraction2 to feel :sparkles: super special :sparkles:.

Wow, I feel really corporate now. Anyhow, check out that render.

17 Likes

This is the next throw that I’m excited about. Boutique brands for the win

5 Likes

Looks really good man!

4 Likes

Great work! I’m excited to try this. Gonna be at worlds?

4 Likes

That green!

5 Likes

There’s not a single colour there that I would be unhappy buying. Except raw, not a fan of that at all.

6 Likes

I won’t be at worlds, but I’ll probably be at the next couple local-to-me Florida contests.

I know, right? The specific shades for the green actually took a long time to pick out.

:two_hearts: thanks, this means a lot!

Big thanks to all of you who’ve been supporting this project. It’s honestly really heartwarming how good the response has been. :heart:

I got a note from FPM this morning that they’re being anodized, so look forward to some actual, real photos soon!

13 Likes

Some halves fresh out of anodization/dyeing. I think they nailed the colors perfectly.

25 Likes

Oh man these came out amazing! Can’t wait to get my hands on em!

4 Likes

holy crud that purple is :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Those fades are real nice

5 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

That green is :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Colors came out great!

8 Likes

Whoa :heart_eyes: