Mk1 Yoyos!

About time you made the announcement​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Was really slow rolling it. Just like my yoyo skills. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Yeah I’ve known forever

4 Likes

Jack is sick. He makes tricks in ways that makes me question my trick creation process and my string length choice.

10 Likes

Go get em :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::triumph:
Look at the wonderful photos and kind words

18 Likes

Fresh new photo from Lars, one of my favorite over-seas supporters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Only two in this fade left here at YYE!

9 Likes

Congratulations on this. Super awesome.

5 Likes

I’ve been trimming down my collection like crazy the past few months, but the Diffraction2 is a throw that will never leave my possession. Definitely one of my favorite throws. So awesome to see so many people enjoy your wonderful creation; great job Mark!

8 Likes

I have this nagging feeling I’m going to regret not getting all three colorways… :pensive:

7 Likes

I only kept a green and a raw from this run. (I have an og run pink/blue though, it makes me feel better)

Thank you all for your support and kind comments so far :heart:

8 Likes

@chaosgow is always flattering me with fantastic photos of my yoyos.

Been testing this prototype a lot and I think it’s gonna be a good one.

11 Likes

aw frick that raw looks FANTASTIC!

5 Likes

I love this yoyo. It plays like a Float but mega wide and super comfy. Mark continues to nail these designs.

6 Likes

i wish i had the money

4 Likes

is the raw version available for purchase?

4 Likes

I will probably order a couple more when I do a production run.

5 Likes

my thought exactly

3 Likes

Figured I’d post this here. Just going through renders and trying to narrow it down to 2-3 colors to use.

The lower-right is supposed to be the same pink/purple fade as the Diffraction 2, but it’s not showing up in renders too well. Pretend it looks good.

15 Likes

Gotta go with blue

5 Likes

Keeping it on theme with your last run seems like a smart idea. All of those colors seem to be VERY well received. But also raw. Please.

7 Likes