Mk1 Yoyos Tower Contest - Win a Converge

This is a trick contest to celebrate my favorite picture element, the tower. The winner will receive a Mk1 Yoyos x OPYOYOS Converge, #00/30 in purple and gold.

The contest entries should all be on instagram, for my sanity.

Full details in the linked post!

15 Likes

But I don’t know how to do towers lol. Time to grind.

5 Likes

Better learn! It’s a classic, first of all - and it’s not TOO hard to find your own new towers once you start putting time into it. I’ve found a bunch from things like DoN, Houdini Mount, GT, etc. Just start pulling and plucking at strings and such, see where it takes you.

6 Likes

Do you think you could make a little tower making fundamentals thingy for this challenge? I still don’t really know how to make them from practicing tower tricks for a while…

1 Like

Sure, I can make a vid with some concepts and ideas and so on tomorrow.

7 Likes

Just for you, I will try as hard as I can even though there is a 99.9999999% chance I’m gonna lose because I’ve only been throwing for like 3 months. And I’ve never made a trick before haha.

3 Likes

Also, if anyone can’t use Instagram, feel free to enter with a Youtube video, linked in this thread.

Meanwhile, here’s some great entries so far from the IG:

7 Likes

Ya… there’s no way I’m winning. Whip to tower??? Ya, ok. Well I’ll start trying to make one once you release that video :smile:

1 Like

when is this due?

1 Like

End of this month, like the last day.

2 Likes

ok thx

Okay here we go! :grin: :

9 Likes

Here’s a couple starting ideas. I didn’t actually have much time to film today but I hope you find this helpful.

9 Likes

I made this about ten years ago. Can I just post it here? I’m not too instagram savvy lol.

4 Likes

I like your tower! For the contest, though, it should be a new tower trick/new recording.

1 Like

Enjoy :grin:

4 Likes

I like the incorporation of the mouth :smile:

2 Likes

thx, don’t worry I throw those strings out before I let any one else play with my throws

4 Likes

How’s that string taste?

Cool tower!

2 Likes

like I made it just for me lol, soft and flowy :joy:

3 Likes