Mk1 Yoyos Tower Contest - Win a Converge

Here is my submission :smiley:

4 Likes

i’m seriously digging that slack in the variation.

1 Like

That was really cool, I’ll learn this tonight after the kids go to bed!

1 Like

Wow thanks so much! Yeah with that one I just ‘went with the flow’ and let the loop fall, it turns out it falls away from a knot instead of into one. I appreciate the awesome comment, and watching until the end too :sweat_smile:

What an amazing comment, thank you very much for that and for watching the vid, I’m honoured and amazed you took time away from the kids tonight to watch my entry and comment on here too! So cool you said you wanted to learn it! I am very impressed with your towers (and slack/laceration-to-towers) you posted on here before.

2 Likes

Anything is fair game after my kids are asleep! hah!

Anyhow, I learned it, really cool tower! I can see a bunch of other possibilities from this mount, too.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m intrigued about what you see from this mount.

Haha nice, I’m glad this is high on the list

3 Likes

The contest is ending in less than an hour! There were almost 200 entries, so it’s going to take some time to go through them all to pick our favorite. We’ll also be selecting one at random!

3 Likes

There were 107 entrants (who created 200+ towers), I ran the list of entries, one per person, through random.org. It selected meowcolm as the winner of the random draw:

He did enter 11 times, but only had his name on the list once. Check out one of my favorites of his!

7 Likes

The winner of the 00/30 Converge is… watenade.fd!

5 Likes

I still remember when I first started yoyoing being amazed by his blacklight protostar video. Dude is a sick yoyoer, glad this got him to post more.

2 Likes